onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rory fallon and Kevin Thornton???

valesince83

Can't believe morons are comparing the two players tbh, some people don't understand football obviously, ones a target man / hold up player buy expect him to bang in 25+ goals a season , who do you think he is shearer?

It baffles me how this is called a football forum at times with so many ficking <ovf censored> on here

You do love a name calling session!!

Strikers are ultimately judged on goals and Pope has to improve his significantly to something like 1 in 3 particularly given the standard at which he is playing.

Everyone has to contribute.

Advert

Would be good if Fallon joined the Vale as there would be coverage in NZ of the Vale a bit more.

Seen him a few times in Internationals games and he is a solid player with a good head. Would only be good for the team if we have someone who can cross the ball well consistantly.

Maybe he might come and play for the Phoenix for a year in the A League

Take popey every time, he's a massive vale fan & will put his body on the line every week, he may only score about 10 this season but through his donkey work he will set a sack full up for rico

Put some of the Portly lads upfront then. They're Vale fans. They'll play their heart out, and for a lot less of what Pope's on. ===

Take popey every time, he's a massive vale fan & will put his body on the line every week, he may only score about 10 this season but through his donkey work he will set a sack full up for rico

I'm a vale fan and can put lots of effort in that isn't difficult, it ****** me off people saying we should play and hes quality just because he's a vale fan, fair enough if you do rate him football wise but just because he supports vale common!

Put some of the Portly lads upfront then. They're Vale fans. They'll play their heart out, and for a lot less of what Pope's on. ===

Popey turned down more money elsewhere to come here! The guy wins every ball Upto him, notice half hour into every game the opposition put two players on him when we play it up to him because he wins that many balls

I'm a vale fan and can put lots of effort in that isn't difficult, it ****** me off people saying we should play and hes quality just because he's a vale fan, fair enough if you do rate him football wise but just because he supports vale common!

I rate him as a player & being a fan is a bonus, he never misses anything in the air, he's been bought in to do the donkey work for Richards, you can guarantee on a cold Tuesday night in February he will be giving 110% chasing every scrap going, that's the type of player you want

I rate him as a player & being a fan is a bonus, he never misses anything in the air, he's been bought in to do the donkey work for Richards, you can guarantee on a cold Tuesday night in February he will be giving 110% chasing every scrap going, that's the type of player you want

Anyone can run around though, yes he is good in the air but so is fallon, for me fallen any day he's a very good striker, pope is alright in my opinion.

Anyone can run around though, yes he is good in the air but so is fallon, for me fallen any day he's a very good striker, pope is alright in my opinion.

Each to their own. Personally I think pope along with loft are our main players this year, lofty to keep fit & do what he does & popey to put the cake on the plate for rico

You do love a name calling session!!

Strikers are ultimately judged on goals and Pope has to improve his significantly to something like 1 in 3 particularly given the standard at which he is playing.

Everyone has to contribute.

? Strikers are judged on goals, so i take it akpo sodje was crap? Brooker too?

How about Niall Quinn? Brett Angell?

Dont you mean goal scorers are judged on goals. Have you cared to take into consideration the 4/5 penalties hes won in those 20 games?

Archived