onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match thread: Slovenia v England

robf

Just because Scotland are dire, awful and pitiful does not make England any better. Henderson captain ? - he'd have trouble running a whelk stall or a sponsored bin dip. Of the others, only Hart, who was outstanding, can be pleased.

England were dreadful and unwatchable, really is it worth disrupting the league fixtures to play these stupid matches.

Have the very small clubs (Malta, Gibraltar, Faroes, etc) pre-qualify and then smaller groups, less internationals as qualifiers and definitely less international friendlies.

It's no use England winning 14 matches in a row qualifying against Heligoland Bight, the Isle of Dogs, Shetland United and so on, if they crash and burn as soon as they play a half-decent side.

Mind you, this Chekatrade Trophy thing is bound to sort it all out, isn't it. Did you enjoy that anyone ?

I call it the Checkforapulse Trophy it's so lifeless.

Advert

So far a lucky win at Slovakia (last minute) a 2-0 bore win against Malta and a lucky draw at Slovenia. They are over paid and couldn't give a toss, doesn't matter who manages them if they don't care. Premiership has got too big and that is the only thing that matters to English football.

....and despite all that we still top the group.

Look out everyone when we play well.:whistling:

(What's happened to the England flag on the smiley list,it seems to have disappeared?)

Has somebody complained? :unsure:

Just because Scotland are dire, awful and pitiful does not make England any better. Henderson captain ? - he'd have trouble running a whelk stall or a sponsored bin dip. Of the others, only Hart, who was outstanding, can be pleased.

England were dreadful and unwatchable, really is it worth disrupting the league fixtures to play these stupid matches.

Have the very small clubs (Malta, Gibraltar, Faroes, etc) pre-qualify and then smaller groups, less internationals as qualifiers and definitely less international friendlies.

It's no use England winning 14 matches in a row qualifying against Heligoland Bight, the Isle of Dogs, Shetland United and so on, if they crash and burn as soon as they play a half-decent side.

Mind you, this Chekatrade Trophy thing is bound to sort it all out, isn't it. Did you enjoy that anyone ?

BS,are you Scottish,you sound like Fraser? :cry:

Fraser blames their pink strip.:wub::doh:

Come on then,if you reckon these players aren't good enough.Name your team to replace these on show tonight?[/quote ]

I think ive proved what I said earlier on that they aren't good enough, and no, I don't have to name my team to replace the lad's who were on show tonight, why? because im not employed as the England manager, so the fact that I think the England team is no good, and I find it acceptable to boo them is my choice, if you don't like that, then that's your problem not mine.

....and despite all that we still top the group.

Look out everyone when we play well.:whistling:

(What's happened to the England flag on the smiley list,it seems to have disappeared?)

Has somebody complained? :unsure:

Nobody complained, it was deemed inappropriate to be next to anything connected with those back passes from Henderson and Dire (sic). If that had been Duffy or McGivern last season this forum would have overheated. Overpaid, overrated, arrogant, complacent dross.

ok, im sorry but it needs to be said, no they dont, there's fans out there who will never ever, and i mean never have the money he earns in one week in there whole life time, what's he ever done to deserve a place in the england squad? what passion does he show? there's probably one or two player's who show a bit of passion when theyre playing, ali and perhaps kane, the rest, well enough said, i will / never boo vale player's because port vale is my passion and who i support, i do love my country, but not the player's who represent this country, they simply arent good enough, and if fans feel anyone of these player's playing / representing england dont show enough passion / arent good enough then they have every right to boo who they want to whether other's like it or not.

In your opinion.

In mine it's got nowt to do with what people earn. Would it be ok for someone who earns less than you to come to your place of work and boo you?

Booing achieves what exactly?

Come on then,if you reckon these players aren't good enough.Name your team to replace these on show tonight?[/quote ]

I think ive proved what I said earlier on that they aren't good enough, and no, I don't have to name my team to replace the lad's who were on show tonight, why? because im not employed as the England manager, so the fact that I think the England team is no good, and I find it acceptable to boo them is my choice, if you don't like that, then that's your problem not mine.

No problem,carry on booing from your armchair if it makes you feel better? :thumbs:

Christ I think you me and Fraser need to check our bloodlines and look to see if we can support other teams based on that dross tonight. I watched both games in full (the second without knowing the score) and I'm not sure who was most embarrassing.

Never mind the EFL will sort all our problems with the Tinpot Trophy! :laugh:

No Im not, IM English and ashamed that such highly paid overrated limp arrogant spoilt and self-absorbed darlings can show their faces in public after such rubbish performances - Joe Hart exepted, who ironically produced one of the best goalkeeping performances EVER seen for England or almost anyone else.

Henderson and Dire (sic) made back passes that would have had this forum exploding if Duffy or McGivern had done them last season.

It really isn't doing England any favours for you to try and deflect criticism by changing the object of derision to Scotland - its a bit like someone saying Leek Town lost by more than us on the final league game when we were trounced 5-0 by Walsall - irrelevant and a case of self-deception.

Still, if you enjoyed it, who am I to say you shouldn't.

Nobody complained, it was deemed inappropriate to be next to anything connected with those back passes from Henderson and Dire (sic). If that had been Duffy or McGivern last season this forum would have overheated. Overpaid, overrated, arrogant, complacent dross.

That's probably why we let them go to Shrewsbury.

I much prefer Smithy and Streete.:yes:

No Im not, IM English and ashamed that such highly paid overrated limp arrogant spoilt and self-absorbed darlings can show their faces in public after such rubbish performances - Joe Hart exepted, who ironically produced one of the best goalkeeping performances EVER seen for England or almost anyone else.

Henderson and Dire (sic) made back passes that would have had this forum exploding if Duffy or McGivern had done them last season.

It really isn't doing England any favours for you to try and deflect criticism by changing the object of derision to Scotland - its a bit like someone saying Leek Town lost by more than us on the final league game when we were trounced 5-0 by Walsall - irrelevant and a case of self-deception.

Still, if you enjoyed it, who am I to say you shouldn't.

I don't think it's fair to compare Leek Town and Vale with England and Scotland who are in the same group and are life-long rivals,who are both fighting to get to Russia in 2018.

Fraser loves the banter we have between us but he gets a bit jealous because we've got the likes of Sturridge and Vardy up front and Scotland have Chris Martin and Steven Fletcher.

Never mind Fraser.:smile:

I don't think it's fair to compare Leek Town and Vale with England and Scotland who are in the same group and are life-long rivals,who are both fighting to get to Russia in 2018.

Fraser loves the banter we have between us but he gets a bit jealous because we've got the likes of Sturridge and Vardy up front and Scotland have Chris Martin and Steven Fletcher.

Scotland are ireelevant and pathetic, Enland have a proud worldcup history that dross like Henderson, Dire and others tarnished tonight. Hart was brilliant and is the exception. Your defelction posts are not working, you'll be telling us Gibraltar aren't very good next.

I prefer Streete and Smith too, theyd have been far better than the bin-deipper Henderson out there - I only mentioned duffy and mac as they made bad passes but nothing as bad as Hendershyte and Dire.

ps Ive no idea who Fraser is, and don't care.

After all the crisisime of Rooney if he had played as either Dier or Sturridge have performed and assuming he had been picked in either of those positions he would have been absolutely slaughtered. I dislike armchair pundits who have all their experience from Championship Manager or whatever it is called.

England are poor and it isn't Rooney's fault. Remember after the Euros Hart was public villain number one yet tonight he is a hero.

I hate football and love it even more.

Exactly my thoughts Bert. If I was starting again knowing what I know now I would never go near a football ground. Why? simply because it has caused me too much pain and as my missus says when I'm in a bad mood "They must have lost again".

Today it is no longer the beautiful game. It is full of corruption and the main cause is called AGENT

In regard to England. Who the hell writes the ridiculous 'blue print' of how we must play? I think if Klop came in he would turn overnight into a sideward and backward passing *****.

I wouldn't brag too much about Sturridge because though there is a decent standard footballer in there somewhere his arrogance blights all of that personally I wouldn't in his current frame of mind allow him anywhere near an England squad.

Archived