onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will Perry Deakin tell us?

melv

Here is a copy of an e mail i've just sent to Perry Deakin.Will the answers be provided.I hope so very much.We have been told many times about potential investors but nothing else.I dont expect to be told every day what has happened or be told every detail of the deal.But it would only be fair for the board to keep us informed wether or not talk's are still going on with these people or talks have stopped,no more talks planned,no deal no more.Its not too much to ask from an open and honest club to put out an official statement letting shareholder's/fan's know what is happening is it?

Maybe a few more e mail's to asking similar would help us to get put in the picture.

E mail.

Hi Perry.

Im hoping that you can help and clear something up.

As you know well there is a lot of trust lost in the board.In a very recent press release it mentions two investors now interested in investing.It mentions about investment about September time.Well im sorry but we as Vale fans have heard this many times before about two potential investor's.But we never hear anything else.It has now got to the point that when 2 investors are now mentioned we just laugh to ourselves saying "not again".

As the Mike Newton bid was thrown out we were told that there was another investor interested who would put in a similar amount of money to that of Mike but it would be up front and in one go.With Mo we were told 2 investors.An English based group with money to at least match that of Mo.

Here are a few more.

Harlequin to invest in 2-3 weeks (that was 2 year or so ago)

Selman group.

Americans (not Ameriturf)

Texan's

Earl Barrett.

Can i politely suggest that some sort of official update be give to fans letting us know which of these deals are still in talk's and which are dead in the water.Because i foe 1 would be amazed that the board are still in talks with all of these potential investor's.We claim to be an open and honest club,for the fan's etc.So its not to much to ask i feel.By doing so could also help to re unite the fan's with the board and lead to the fan's having more trust and faith in the board.

Melv.

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
Here is a copy of an e mail i've just sent to Perry Deakin.Will the answers be provided.I hope so very much.We have been told many times about potential investors but nothing else.I dont expect to be told every day what has happened or be told every detail of the deal.But it would only be fair for the board to keep us informed wether or not talk's are still going on with these people or talks have stopped,no more talks planned,no deal no more.Its not too much to ask from an open and honest club to put out an official statement letting shareholder's/fan's know what is happening is it?

Maybe a few more e mail's to asking similar would help us to get put in the picture.

E mail.

Hi Perry.

Im hoping that you can help and clear something up.

As you know well there is a lot of trust lost in the board.In a very recent press release it mentions two investors now interested in investing.It mentions about investment about September time.Well im sorry but we as Vale fans have heard this many times before about two potential investor's.But we never hear anything else.It has now got to the point that when 2 investors are now mentioned we just laugh to ourselves saying "not again".

As the Mike Newton bid was thrown out we were told that there was another investor interested who would put in a similar amount of money to that of Mike but it would be up front and in one go.With Mo we were told 2 investors.An English based group with money to at least match that of Mo.

Here are a few more.

Harlequin to invest in 2-3 weeks (that was 2 year or so ago)

Selman group.

Americans (not Ameriturf)

Texan's

Earl Barrett.

Can i politely suggest that some sort of official update be give to fans letting us know which of these deals are still in talk's and which are dead in the water.Because i foe 1 would be amazed that the board are still in talks with all of these potential investor's.We claim to be an open and honest club,for the fan's etc.So its not to much to ask i feel.By doing so could also help to re unite the fan's with the board and lead to the fan's having more trust and faith in the board.

Melv.

If he replies to an email like this he will go down in my estimations big time.

Keep it up though Melv - You really are applying the pressure with approaches like this!!!

Keep it up though Melv - You really are applying the pressure with approaches like this!!!

Why would he go down in YOUR estimiations.They are genuine questions that need answering.

Over to you Charlie boy to explain why he would go down in YOUR estimation.

To be fair, Mr. Deakin would go down in my estimations if he did not reply.

Surely his job is to take note of and react/respond to all concerns voiced by supporters of the club in correspondence with the club.

Melv's writing skills may not pass the stringent English Literary requirements of some of our more cultured posters, but he writes from the heart and at least he writes.

Who??????

Do you mean by starting a sentence with a capital letter?

I'm on my phone, on an Internet forum. if I was writing a letter to the CEO I'd make sure it was in at least half-decent English, or you'll never be taken seriously.

I'm on my phone, on an Internet forum. if I was writing a letter to the CEO I'd make sure it was in at least half-decent English, or you'll never be taken seriously.

Good excuse i phone ;)

By the way its an e mail not a letter if you want to play silly games.

BTW do you know what has happened to all these potential investors and who is still in/out?

Archived