onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meltdown Port Vale.

Jimmy

Advert

To say that I felt despondent and ashamed doesn't even start to cover it.No disrespect to Accrington and their ground facilities but Port Vale deserves better than this.Gannon is just a symptom of the problem.The situation we now find ourselves in is the consequence of the inaction of a board of directors who are bereft of ideas,strapped for cash and lacking in enthusiasm.This board will not be satisfied until we have the dubious distinction of having the best football ground in the Blue Square league.They do not have the guts to do the honourable thing and hand over the club to someone who is ready and willing and has the finance to take the club forward-Mo Chaudry.I know that there are some who doubt his motives and question his past but he surely has to be better than the group of dead legs who are in charge at the moment.Yes it may be a risk but surely it is a risk worth taking.The fans and the players deserve better

jackson said last night to alan he wasn't bothered if alan and his family didn't have season tickets next or words to that effect

Thats an incredible thing to say to a customer

That is an utter disgrace and puts in a nutshell what this board are all about.They treat everybody with contempt.

Fans,shareholders,investors,customers,everybody but themselves.

The SPS,'Selfish 6',Senile 6,call them what you will but the don't give a t055 about any of us.

I feel sorry for Exodus.

He's an on the pitch representation of Gannon and so he is in the direct line of attack from abusive fans.

The abuse he gets is appalling, but unfortunatley because of his poor performances plus the Gannon factor means it comes thick and fast.

Gannon needs to resign and Exodus will be better off returning to Peterborough.

Exodus can go with my best wishes. Gannon can **** off.

Here here!

Here here!

Agreed. Exodus is clearly a confidence player, and there's no confidence in him whatsoever at the the Vale. I don't really blame him for snapping yesterday after the stick he's taken, but it's surely now time to send him back before things really get out of hand.

I agree with Doha on Exodus, the vitriol and abuse he gets are frankly disgusting! Shouts of 'Exodus you are ****ing ****' what is the point? I've barracked players in the past for moments of *****ness, Craig James, Craig Rocastle, Danny Glover god I've seen some dross! But never the ongoing barracking Exodus gets!

Kris Taylor was yet again just as bad as him yesterday and I still fail to see what Pope offers to the team that is so fantastic(altho he didn't play yesterday)? Also Haldane is a waste of space, he spends all his time on the floor and running down blind alleys!

Why no abuse for these players?

Yes Exodus isn't particularly good but he is getting the vitriol because of the ****er of a manager we have imo!

I would like to apologise to his girlfriend for on behalf of the none neanderthals amongst us in this case!

Any abuse Gannon and the board get is totally justified though!

Were you there SV. ? I was and Haldane AND Taylor both got stick yesterday but not as bad as Ex and i agree it was over the top.

It not Ex fault he is first on the sheet but as far as the fans are concerned he is the teachers pet (Goonan). I would imagine he is on his way back to Posh now.

Were you there SV. ? I was and Haldane AND Taylor both got stick yesterday but not as bad as Ex and i agree it was over the top.

It not Ex fault he is first on the sheet but as far as the fans are concerned he is the teachers pet (Goonan). I would imagine he is on his way back to Posh now.

Probably needs to go back for his own safety, it must be horrible playing under these conditions. Other clubs have seen a better side to him, he had an op in Dec, probably never fully fit, came to the wrong club at the wrong time. Lets hope he can recover, no excuse for what he did, maybe pushed too far and not all his fault.

jackson said last night to alan he wasn't bothered if alan and his family didn't have season tickets next or words to that effect

Thats incredible thing to say to a customer

Alan said to Jackson that if they are still here next season then his family of six will be watching Leek Town instead. Jackson's reply was "good."

Archived