onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meltdown Port Vale.

Jimmy

ANARCHY yes its a very strong word but thats what this Club is heading for under Bill Bratt, Jackson, Oliver, Meigh Lloyd and i don't count lapdog Mudie.

I witnessed the worst ani-Manager and Board scenes yesterday i have ever seen in all my years watching Vale yesterday.

I personally heard players slate the Manager while on the pitch during the warm up and at HT.

I watched a player get slated from start to finish because he is not very good and he is 1st on Jim Gannon's sheet every week............If he is still here on my Monday i will be very surprised. Because if the Club do not get rid maybe after seeing his girlfriend in tears he might walk anyway.

Die hard fans the likes of Bede and Alan Baker among others are still waiting outside Accrington at 6-30 pm to confront Board members about the goings on at our beloved Club to be met with the words from our vice-chairman and one of his side-kicks Lloyd to be told NO GO MO....In other words they refuse to discuss or consider selling to Mr. Chaundry and his team. they/we/Mo are hitting are heads against a brick wall as they are looking after themselves and sod the fans they don't give a monkey's what we want.

Well its time to up the anti now......We must declare war on these parasites.

WE desperately need Robbie's vote for starters SO please lets keep up the lobbying campaign of e-mails etc.

If you are a member of the B&G or not please join the after match protests which by the way are growing in numbers every week.

Please download and if you can print some copies of Mo's proposals for the future of Port Vale FC and hand them to any doubters who sit near you even people who work, or go to College with you............Because the way things this our beloved Port Vale is heading into oblivion with this present Board at the helm.

Get writing to the Sentinel and let the general public know your feelings, not everyone is a web mong.

I cannot believe i am sitting here at 4-00am writing this BUT thats how strongly i feel.......I am having sleepless nights. :(

Finally please add your thoughts to mine and lets get the anti upped. Certain individuals have got together and formed the B&G group.........Now they need all the support they can get for the future and survival of PORT VALE FC

Advert

Lets be under no illusion Jim, this is going to end up very nasty and messy if the board arent seen to act on the Mo Chaudry situation and the farce that is Jim Gannon.

No more hiding.

No more silence.

If it continues i fear property will be damaged and human beings will be hurt. :(

This cannot go on for much longer "Peacefully" as been proved today.

I too feel sorry for Exodus, NO player deserves this no matter how bad he is [And he IS]. :yes: He MUST have been good in a previous life as on Blue and Amber last night some were saying they'd have him back in a flash at Shrewsbury! :ohmy::unsure: His failing, aside from not being a footballer, is of course that he has the misfortune to be linked with possibly the most hated manager we've EVER had, Jim Gannon. I hear he didn't travel TOO or FROM the groubd with the players? Just WHAT is going on, how can he claim to 'Manage',? Why do we pay him? Why did we employ him!? :(

I don't see how he even DARE show his face at the ground Tuesday night, fate has given us 3 home games in a few short days, a last chance to save our season, 7 points and that's still a possibility. However if it all goes horribly wrong and with Roberts etc watching from the stand that's a good possibility, then things will turn very nasty and very quickly!.....:unsure:

i echo your sentiments exactly jim, i'm quite frankly appalled at whats going on at our club,

Sadly it seems that jackson is going to take us on, i feel on reflection those who waited to confront him last night were actually used to send a messege of defiance to us all and mo chaudry

Mike lloyd it seems has more faces than burslem town hall clock

Remember he was advocating the involvement of bill bell back in the club not so long ago

I do wonder if he is the ace up the sleeve

I don't feel sorry for any player who shows his bare backside to his own fans and offers to see one "after the match on the pitch" I'm sorry but his behaviour yesterday was appalling and he should apologise to the fans he abused also his language was appalling,F--k you,f--k you,f--k all of you is totally unacceptable language for a player to use against his own supporters,Exodus shoule exitus and never ever pull a Vale shirt on again.

I didnt go yesterday as I had committed to decorating my daughters bedroom but listened to the game on Radio Joke. I dont think I have ever heard the commentary team so openly critical of the manager or the board. The club is indeed in meltdown and it breaks my heart. To think of all the optimism before Christmas and now this arrogant oaf has seen us drop 19 points behind Chesterfield and out of the play offs.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guest Gez_North

I am playing football this morning and I am just going to visualise every one of their players as Jim Gannon! Could be my first red card of the season!

As Jimmy has implored if you think anything about our club you must join the demonstration. Quite simply as proved by the way Bratt was licking his lips at the thought of a 'freebie' preseason trip to the USA, Bratt & co are planning to go nowhere.

The club is rotten in all departments, with no cash and possibly more importantly no real leadership. This being very evident in the recent 'Busgate'fiasco between Gannon & the Horse. If maybe the board put in as much effort into taking the club forward and offering strong leadership as they do at clinging on to power maybe things would be very different. Sadly they arent and 'we are where we are' a laughing stock.

It was even commented about on the Radio Lancs programme with Vale being described as 'promotion certainties' in December and now out of the play off places under Jim Gannon.

Its time for two big decisions by Bratt & Jackson because the rest of the board's opinion doesn't matter,does it?

1 Sack Gannon

2 Pack up their bags and allow Mo a man with a real plan to takes us'onward & upward'.

As Jimmy has implored if you think anything about our club you must join the demonstration. Quite simply as proved by the way Bratt was licking his lips at the thought of a 'freebie' preseason trip to the USA, Bratt & co are planning to go nowhere.

The club is rotten in all departments, with no cash and possibly more importantly no real leadership. This being very evident in the recent 'Busgate'fiasco between Gannon & the Horse. If maybe the board put in as much effort into taking the club forward and offering strong leadership as they do at clinging on to power maybe things would be very different. Sadly they arent and 'we are where we are' a laughing stock.

It was even commented about on the Radio Lancs programme with Vale being described as 'promotion certainties' in December and now out of the play off places under Jim Gannon.

Its time for two big decisions by Bratt & Jackson because the rest of the board's opinion doesn't matter,does it?

1 Sack Gannon

2 Pack up their bags and allow Mo a man with a real plan to takes us'onward & upward'.

Think it's time for a march Before the match to VP.

Archived