onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anyone fancy supporting their football team on Saturday?

fuzzyvalefan

I for one am getting a bit fed up with Starve Em Out, Black and Gold and all associated movements. Mo Chaudhry was that bothered about owning the club that he wouldn't pay a bit of money to Rob Lee to secure his shares so any belief that Mo was the saviour left me that day. He tried to get the club on the cheap (fair enough) but failed and hasn't been seen since.

The football season begins in 2 days and Vale actually have a chance of doing well- good manager again, a stronger squad than the one that Micky got to the top of the league last year- i'm not saying we're going to go up but i think we will challenge and so do fans of many other clubs. The only people who dont give us a cat in hells chance are some of our so called fans- who will no doubt not be at the match on Saturday.

I am excited about the new football season. After 3 months of rubbish Saturdays I will be at Vale park on Saturday supporting my team- a team who have a chance of doing something this season. While i am not pro-board by any stretch of the imagination, it will be Micky and the players who will suffer by not having the excellent backing we gave them last season.

And one more thing- can we stop turning every post into a 'slag off the board' fest. It is bizarre how topics that have absolutely no relevance to the board turn into a ****** SEO advert. Some people actually want to just watch a bit of football on a Saturday- or am i on my own?

THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT IVE READ YET WELL DONE MATE AS IAM SICK OF ALL THIS FALLING OUT STARVE EM OUT BLACK N GOLD RUBBISH.I WILL BE THERE SATURDAY SUPPORTING THE TEAM I LOVE

Advert

THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT IVE READ YET WELL DONE MATE AS IAM SICK OF ALL THIS FALLING OUT STARVE EM OUT BLACK N GOLD RUBBISH.I WILL BE THERE SATURDAY SUPPORTING THE TEAM I LOVE

Well done :D.

Hopefully we will enable you to continue to support the team for many more seasons to come.

Not just the 2011/12 season.

SEO

===

Have a nice time, but just remember when all this goes belly up, which side of the fence you were on !!!!

SEO.

Just remember if this happens what side of the fence YOU were on because the actions of SEO could cause the down fall of the board as desired but the whole club could follow. Can you live with this possibility?

how naive and short sighted are people ?

until oliver and bratt have gone there is no future for our club . 37 years of watching vale and i have never been so disillusioned . our club was established in 1876 if you want to see it after 2011 you better make sure the scum running the club are ousted and quick . do people not think that we all want to see the match on saturday ? well if you think not you are THICK.

STARVE EM OUT .

SEE YOU AT THE MARCH.

how naive and short sighted are people ?

until oliver and bratt have gone there is no future for our club . 37 years of watching vale and i have never been so disillusioned . our club was established in 1876 if you want to see it after 2011 you better make sure the scum running the club are ousted and quick . do people not think that we all want to see the match on saturday ? well if you think not you are THICK.

STARVE EM OUT .

SEE YOU AT THE MARCH.

Well said BHW

SEO !!

===

Just remember if this happens what side of the fence YOU were on because the actions of SEO could cause the down fall of the board as desired but the whole club could follow. Can you live with this possibility?

Just remember what side of the fence you were on if THE CURRENT BOARD remain & we CONTINUE to decline & then the whole club follows.

Can you live with that possibility ?.

If it wasn't for people involved with the SC, SEO, B&G etc, there would most likely still be far more directors, word wouldn't have been spread and certain important things wouldn't have been made public so a lot of people wouldn't know the facts.

When the evil 3 leave, it will be people involved with those 'groups' to thank, and not the people sitting blindly in ignorant bliss.

Most people slating anti-board posts claim Bratt & co saved the club (obviously not factually true, not all of them were here, it was a large number of people etc), but how did they do that? They caused a fuss, did you not mind them doing that?

Guest potalot1

Should be a great day..

Been looking forward to it since Mickey returned..

You just know we are going to be so up for 3 points...

If it wasn't for people involved with the SC, SEO, B&G etc, there would most likely still be far more directors, word wouldn't have been spread and certain important things wouldn't have been made public so a lot of people wouldn't know the facts.

When the evil 3 leave, it will be people involved with those 'groups' to thank, and not the people sitting blindly in ignorant bliss.

Most people slating anti-board posts claim Bratt & co saved the club (obviously not factually true, not all of them were here, it was a large number of people etc), but how did they do that? They caused a fuss, did you not mind them doing that?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

For all those that want the board gone but are too apathetic to do anything about it - why do you think we are closer than ever in removing the scum. The actions of the dedicated and passionate few. If I was a rich man I would pay for them all to get completely rat ar**d but as I'm poor please accept my massive gratitude for what you have already done and what you WILL achieve.

Just remember gentlemen...all you guys who are rubbishing the protest groups!! we were here 8-9 years ago remember and the chief protagonist for change then was a certain GLEN OLIVER spouting bile about wanting a better future for our club and how we should all buy shares to have a voice so we never have a dictatorship ever again, he was never off the internet and campaigned rigourously for change....well fast forward 9 years and what have we got now....3 dictators running the club who just dont know when to let go, dragging us down to decline, relegation with massive losses year after year, no investment, no plan, no vision, lies, no decent signings only free transfers/loans, kids with no experience, and you expect promotion ha ha I would love it but somehow dont think its going to happen!!!

This is my 50th year supporting the Vale and the first time i,ve ever missed an opening game.....thanks Mr Bratt and Oliver its all down to you, hope you pair sleep at night knowing you are denying 100,s of vale fans the chance to support their team!

STARVE EM OUT!!!

We owe NLV and SEO a lot for what they have done but I refuse to protest during games. The previous 6 days is fine but our lads need our support for 90 mins once a week. If that is too much for some of you to give then I'd worried.

We owe NLV and SEO a lot for what they have done but I refuse to protest during games. The previous 6 days is fine but our lads need our support for 90 mins once a week. If that is too much for some of you to give then I'd worried.

Are they nancies? I just don't get your overwhelming concern.

I wonder how Fulham players feel away to Millwall?

Tim - It looks to me like you actually want Vale to lose on Saturday!

I'll be there anyway and I'm looking forward to it. Beating Crawley would be a massive statement of intent.

Where in my post does it say that? Nothing further from the truth.

Archived