onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anyone fancy supporting their football team on Saturday?

fuzzyvalefan

priceless .

fans happy with dross get dross . start looking forward to another 8 years of sssshhhhheeeiiiittttteeee unless this board step down.

They step down who steps in , NLV have bottled it after starting all this and we still waiting for Mark Simms All i here of him is be patiant how patiant we got be, and Mo say no more

Advert

priceless .

fans happy with dross get dross . start looking forward to another 8 years of sssshhhhheeeiiiittttteeee unless this board step down.

We aren't happy with dross we just accept that OUR club is bigger than who sits in the boardroom... I want them gone as much as anyone but I won't let them keep me away from supporting the lads!

Sorry I stopped reading after you wrote that.

You really believe that is the desired effect of SEO don't you?

Unbelievable.

Bit harsh. I haven't got a season ticket and support much of the principles of SEO but what was written there was a well thought out post that offers a lot of food for thought. Obviously I don't agree with everything he says but he's obviously switched on to what's going on and formed a different opinion.

No need to act like a ****.

grainger , who has told you that you can't go and watch vale ? if you want to go and watch vale thats up to you . however until this board are gone this club has no future.

as for mo ? have i missed something ? has he said he is no longer interested in the club ?

mark sims , as far as it goes mark has offered to join the board with conditions.

malcolm hirst withdrew because the board wanted him to put in £50k of his own money , when it was they the board who offered the position (initially without condition) .

go to the game , enjoy it, i hope vale win . having supported vale since the age of five , spending thousands along the way , as well as shedding blood i will not be happy until the scum running our club are gone.if you think that there will be no one to step in to the directors roles you are naive.

if you are happy watching fourth division rubbish season after season then get on with it.

I've had a season ticket for around 12 years now and this was the first year where it took a lot of soul searching to decide on what to do.

In the end I bought a season ticket this week. I purely decided that I wanted to be in there on a match day despite me being in full support of the B&G, SEO campaigns. It's too painful to not be in that ground and to be honest there were a few other things that swayed me but that's not something that can be posted on here.

One thing that does bother me is the split between the fans and if anything that is more likely to cause a hostile atmosphere tomorrow rather than each individual protest in itself.

As for the game I hope the lads can pull out a win. The board situation does seem to be slowly sorting itself out and I don't want to see us throw it away on the pitch whilst all those shenanigans are sorted.

I've had a season ticket for around 12 years now and this was the first year where it took a lot of soul searching to decide on what to do.

In the end I bought a season ticket this week. I purely decided that I wanted to be in there on a match day despite me being in full support of the B&G, SEO campaigns. It's too painful to not be in that ground and to be honest there were a few other things that swayed me but that's not something that can be posted on here.

One thing that does bother me is the split between the fans and if anything that is more likely to cause a hostile atmosphere tomorrow rather than each individual protest in itself.

As for the game I hope the lads can pull out a win. The board situation does seem to be slowly sorting itself out and I don't want to see us throw it away on the pitch whilst all those shenanigans are sorted.

if there are any confrontations, they will be 100% caused by those against the protests.

Archived