onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd To Meet Fans

carpetman123

Then you assume erroneously LV.

My love for all things Port Vale is as strong as ever. My shares may not count for much, and whilst I've delayed on buying season tickets this time around no one can question my passion for our 'Club - just ask my family. In fact my eldest granddaughter knows more about Port Vale than she does ManU. :)

I was referring to your day to day life and the impact of not attending a game.

Advert

As usual disrespect, Barry puts more money into this Club than you ever do ie. 2 Season tickets per season......Free prizes he pays for at the Club every week for 'Guess the gate' etc......He always buys but does not attend the OVF sponsorship at VP every season. LV you can be a right cruel and rude *** at times.......When are you due a cottage holiday in Margate or Weymouth with your Aunt soon hopefully.....I doubt it will be a bloke.

Oh jimmy, what you know about me you could fit on a postage stamp, go and work on that beer belly at the bulls head and calm yourself down

lady vale , i have seen you take some stick on here at times sometimes unwarranted.

however your comment re fans killing their own club in conjunction with the board is utter crape and you know it. you are becoming a very bitter and poisonous woman.

the board have destroyed this club gradually over 8 years and emough is enough, all the board need to go not just part of it . mike lloyd is not part of the solution he's part of the problem.

STARVE EM OUT .

LLOYD OUT.

Bitter? I'm the one going to enjoy a football match on a sunny afternoon instead if sitting in a pub, crying into a beer chuntering about mike Lloyd

3,5 or 12 month's.

How long did Bungling Bill say it would take for change's to happen when he was talking about Mo.Was it 4-5 week's?Genuine question but im sure it wasn't 3,5 or 12 month's.So what has changed for it to take longer.Or was BB talking BS?

If I recall, somewhere around April time Bill Bratt said it took at least 3 months to sell the club. I also seem to remember TLB saying that it should be a matter of weeks rather than months.

I was referring to your day to day life and the impact of not attending a game.

You may not see my physical frame in the Hamil but my spirit is always there. I celebrate with Valiants when we win; I ache when we lose, and whilst I spend many personal hours on OVF sharing the daily ebb and flow of all things Port Vale I do not neglect my family or my responsibilities to my employer.

You do not see me; but I am there :yes:

If I recall, somewhere around April time Bill Bratt said it took at least 3 months to sell the club. I also seem to remember TLB saying that it should be a matter of weeks rather than months.

Thanks for that wasn't sure.

You may not see my physical frame in the Hamil but my spirit is always there. I celebrate with Valiants when we win; I ache when we lose, and whilst I spend many personal hours on OVF sharing the daily ebb and flow of all things Port Vale I do not neglect my family or my responsibilities to my employer.

You do not see me; but I am there :yes:

The very model of a Port Vale fan for you there LV :yes:

Oh jimmy, what you know about me you could fit on a postage stamp, go and work on that beer belly at the bulls head and calm yourself down

I have not got a beer belly its a tank to fuel my sex machine.............But i doubt you know what sex is........And NO its not a bag that posh people keep their coal in. Try it one day you might like it, problem being you need a bloke errrr well you do for the real thing. :shifty:

p.s. What you know about football would not fit on a postage stamp either. Touche. Now toddle of you might miss the kick-off.

Bitter? I'm the one going to enjoy a football match on a sunny afternoon instead if sitting in a pub, crying into a beer chuntering about mike Lloyd

If everyone attended the home games though,nothing would change and we would continue on this downward spiral like we have done for the last eight years.

We all love our football but it's not just about the 90 minutes,surely you can see that?

I have not got a beer belly its a tank to fuel my sex machine.............But i doubt you know what sex is........And NO its not a bag that posh people keep their coal in. Try it one day you might like it, problem being you need a bloke errrr well you do for the real thing. :shifty:

p.s. What you know about football would not fit on a postage stamp either. Touche. Now toddle of you might miss the kick-off.

Ooo aren't you a little bitch :laugh:

I wish I could match up to the person you truly wish I was

Archived