RIP joe cocker,

bookworm

Advert:

Advert:

The news story about his death has gone viral again for some reason, social media and that.

Santa, a senior moment, some pratt at the beeb regurgitated the old news about joes death and I'd posted before I realised that he passed away in 2014, must be a slow news day or something, unsocial media has a lot to answer for. sorry,couldn't delete it.

Santa, a senior moment, some pratt at the beeb regurgitated the old news about joes death and I'd posted before I realised that he passed away in 2014, must be a slow news day or something, unsocial media has a lot to answer for. sorry,couldn't delete it.

Maybe they need ' A little help from their friends'.;)

It wasn't that it had been regurgitated by the Beeb, somebody somewhere decided had to dig up the webpage with the old news story on it and share it around on social media as though it had just happened.

The news story then re-enters the list of 'most read' and more people click on it. I think I saw it happen with Tony Hart a few months ago as well. I'm not sure why people think it's amusing to do it.

It wasn't that it had been regurgitated by the Beeb, somebody somewhere decided had to dig up the webpage with the old news story on it and share it around on social media as though it had just happened.

The news story then re-enters the list of 'most read' and more people click on it. I think I saw it happen with Tony Hart a few months ago as well. I'm not sure why people think it's amusing to do it.

seems like someone thought to make easy money,can't think of any other reason.

Advert:

• 3 weeks later...
seems like someone thought to make easy money,can't think of any other reason.

How could someone make money off it? It happens with quite a few stories which is why the BBC now show the date of the story next to it on most read.

RIP Joe

Archived