onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burton Albion all ticket

Twitters

Advert

Been thinking of how games will be all ticket if we have a great start to the season and how many would be sold out before going on general sale.... could be a fair few ...SEO have been saying we will have the biggest away following club ..the new MAN U ..

Yes i know 6 of them good job I bought them if it's going have to be all ticket away games.

Oh & yes I did sign starve em out only for financial reasons so did the other 5 who had season tickets

Listen Mark i don't want to fall out with you but you are a hypocrite and sit on the fencer.......Enjoy your season.

I'm hearing this might happen at a lot of vale away games this season

To be fair Mark it happened a lot last season too. They originally only issued 5 vouchers and they were all used up by November.

I can think of at least 5 games where they may do that this year; Burton, Wimbledon, Crewe, Hereford and Macclesfield.

They won't be doing that to limit fans from going because we won't sell enough and they will go on General Sale. They'll do it because of the increased demand and to make sure we don't have problems on the day with selling out.

Why is it embarrassing? I can do what I like.

I aren't embarrassed I will be watching my team.

It's our team too,the team we all love,you will have no idea i guess at how much this is killing me but i said i wouldn't have one this season and haven't because of what i believe is right in the long term interest and future of the club.

Imo it's up to you if you have one or not unless you kept saying you weren't .====== I wont sing it this season though just incase things change and i get one for 2012/13:yes:

Personally can't see any further than Burton, Crewe, Macc and Shrewsbury being made all ticket.

Look at the geography of the division. Do people really expect Dagenham, Barnet, Aldershot, Plymouth, Torquay, Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Oxford, Gillingham, Southend, Crawley, Wimbledon, Northampton, Hereford, Bradford, Rotherham (where about 15,000 of us could probably be accommodated) to be all ticket?

If so, you are almost certainly in need of a trip back to reality.

To be fair Mark it happened a lot last season too. They originally only issued 5 vouchers and they were all used up by November.

I can think of at least 5 games where they may do that this year; Burton, Wimbledon, Crewe, Hereford and Macclesfield.

They won't be doing that to limit fans from going because we won't sell enough and they will go on General Sale. They'll do it because of the increased demand and to make sure we don't have problems on the day with selling out.

Wimbledon? Can't see us taking 900 there which is the max away following according to the Grounds Guide. When was the last time we took that many for a normal League game in South London? Has it ever been done?

Wimbledon? Can't see us taking 900 there which is the max away following according to the Grounds Guide. When was the last time we took that many for a normal League game in South London? Has it ever been done?

It's a new ground and a big team due to their history. I can see us getting very close to that. But I think the club will make it all ticket due to the limited numbers anyway. Police may tell Wimbledon to.

Personally can't see any further than Burton, Crewe, Macc and Shrewsbury being made all ticket.

Look at the geography of the division. Do people really expect Dagenham, Barnet, Aldershot, Plymouth, Torquay, Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Oxford, Gillingham, Southend, Crawley, Wimbledon, Northampton, Hereford, Bradford, Rotherham (where about 15,000 of us could probably be accommodated) to be all ticket?

If so, you are almost certainly in need of a trip back to reality.

Hereford and Torquay have both been all ticket in the past. Accrington may have been too.

But what you have to remember is this is Vale. They aren't in touch with reality. Take what you deem to be rational and throw it out of the window!

It's a new ground and a big team due to their history. I can see us getting very close to that. But I think the club will make it all ticket due to the limited numbers anyway. Police may tell Wimbledon to.

Not a chance IMHO. We will do well to take half that.

Look over the last few seasons away followings. Once you get past 60-90 minutes from Stoke, there's been some absolute shockers.

Archived