onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Prepare to vomit.....

Bea Smith

You are most ungrateful,if it wasn't for Rupert we might not have our Premier League?

With almost anyone else, I could be sure that is posted as a joke, but given your extremist and demented views, you probably believe that and there may well be no irony in your post.

The Premier League is destroying football, creating lazy, overpaid prima donna chavs as role models for snotty kids in Exeter, Dover, Merthyr Tydvil, Kendal, Belfast and many other places wearing mass-produced £2 Liverpool and Manchester United replica shirts and watching the spiral of greed inflate itself on Sky TV.

It will end and the bubble will burst, but because of the mass stupidity of fans, clubs in the lower leagues may well die before the Premiership implodes.

About time you did your Sun bingo numbers isn't it?

Advert

With almost anyone else, I could be sure that is posted as a joke, but given your extremist and demented views, you probably believe that and there may well be no irony in your post.

The Premier League is destroying football, creating lazy, overpaid prima donna chavs as role models for snotty kids in Exeter, Dover, Merthyr Tydvil, Kendal, Belfast and many other places wearing mass-produced £2 Liverpool and Manchester United replica shirts and watching the spiral of greed inflate itself on Sky TV.

It will end and the bubble will burst, but because of the mass stupidity of fans, clubs in the lower leagues may well die before the Premiership implodes.

I stopped doing the bingo when it became too PC,the numbers up when they say '2 Fat Ladies' is offensive?I spend £50 a week on the National Lottery instead.

Cant wait to troll my posts again can you, you freak

It's called replying to a post..I reply to posts by lots of people

- skynews ha !

What's your point here?

, and that doesn't make it allright because Mrs Paine was feted by Rebecca brooks, she has just been taken in and it doesn't alter what they did - or perhaps there is some other reason she said this.

I didn't say iut made it allright..I actualy said it doesn't exonerate them. So now you are saying that Sara Payne is too stupid to see thru them..you insult her..nice.

Certainly wont get the Dowlers or the servicemens families to love the NOTW - and you and For Us All standing up for them shows your true colours. you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

Where have I stood up for them? I pointed out that Sara Payne stood up for them..I haven't stood up for them.

I'm not remotely ashamed of giving more info on this for people to make their own minds up

So you insult Sara Payne and now insult masses of football fans as being stupid..nice.

Odd that around Exeter (near where I live so I know something about it) I rarely see a PL shirt..most football shirts I see are..wait for it...Exeter City shirts. Although I see more Exeter Chiefs shirts

No doubt Sky's investment (for it is an investment) in the PL has done some damage but it is after all a symbiotic relationship..the FA and PL have to take some responsibility. I don't believe that clubs will die but the structure of the lower leagues may have to change and there are all sorts of reasons for that.

Talking of the Sun,Question Time should be interesting tonight,we will have a Labour audience from London taking on Kelvin MacKenzie,formally of the Sun and Patrick O'Flynn from Ukip.I'm expecting the first question to be concerning Germany,Sweden and Denmark?

Talking of the Sun,Question Time should be interesting tonight,we will have a Labour audience from London taking on Kelvin MacKenzie,formally of the Sun and Patrick O'Flynn from Ukip.I'm expecting the first question to be concerning Germany,Sweden and Denmark?

A Labour audience? That's a new one. It would make up for there being four right wingers on the panel I suppose.

One Labour MP

One Tory MP

One UKIP MEP

Murdoch columnist #1 - the posh cow from The Times who's been on HIGNFY

Murdoch columnist #2 Kelvin 'The Truth' McFilth

A Labour audience? That's a new one. It would make up for there being four right wingers on the panel I suppose.

One Labour MP

One Tory MP

One UKIP MEP

Murdoch columnist #1 - the posh cow from The Times who's been on HIGNFY

Murdoch columnist #2 Kelvin 'The Truth' McFilth

I know who's on the panel,it's the audience I'm not too sure about but knowing the BBC it will be hand-picked as usual.They will try to shoutdown KM and the Ukip bloke and the Labour pussycat will attempt to talk over everyone else.Looking forward to it?

Archived