onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who pulls Deakins strings?

Mr Carter

deakin has been sound as pound so far it seems to me some people are just gettin jealous cus they wanted him fail. i heard that hes tryin to get some massive music gigs done at vale park for next summer and itll bring in shed loads of cash for the club CHERCHING!

CHERCHING?...what's that?, pigeon french for searching!

Advert

I think the main reason Deakin is now the main mouthpiece as opposed to Bratt is because he's now the CEO so that sort of thing now falls within his remit. I'd guess the power structure is still pretty much the same but it's just Deakin who's doing most of the talking these days!

In which case he should answer the e mail that i sent him.Or has he been brainwashed by the scrotes into ignoring valid questions.

pal do you hear stoke and crewe or anybody announcing how much each sponsorship deal us worth. No cus its none of your business and if they start announcing the prices involved it could ****** off other advertisers who paid a different price like. we are making mega money and this is all helping the club not miss the starve em out lots wish to starve the club of money. its all good news comin out of vale park since perry perry sauce arrived

How about being honest and open with shareholders than promised?

It does not matter if we get promotion or not, there is no future under the current board. If we did get promotion then how do you think we would get on in League 1 with a League 2 budget. We cant even afford decent, experienced players at league 2 level. Micky Adams did very well with what he was given last time around, whether he can do it again remains to be seen.

-If we are good enough to get promoted then we would be good enough to stay up with a few additions

Our players are average league 2 players, we have a couple that could possibly play higher but thats it. We did not score enough goals last time around, so my question to you is;

Have we signed any good experienced players to solve this?

-Possibly yes, time will tell but the new signings have performed well in pre season friendlies and we have a stronger squad going in to this season than we did last which we were in a promotional spot for the duration of Mickeys reign

Another point is that if Lord Micky fails at Vale he will be on the managerial scrap heap and it will serve him right. I am sick of the guy.

-Typical answer from somebody who's only ambition is to rid the club of the board and hates anything that brings the club success!!!

I hate the board but think there are positives coming out of the club and the 2 people who are driving the club forward at the moment are Mickey Adams and Deakin, I do hope we can obtain a new board and have these 2 working with the new board. It's a shame that so called fans wish bad from the team for the only reason of starving out the board, we have more chance of obtaining new buyers from promotion than relegation.

Guest potalot1
Every single comment in the press about all things Port Vale is coming from "The Bleached One" from sponsorship,ticket sales,investment and who can go on the board.

My question is who is pulling his strings, is Bratt at the club? Is Oliver telling him what to do or has Lloyd taken over the mantle of Chairman in waiting?

Leave the man alone, he's doing a grand job, anyone can see that..

Guest potalot1
I cant, so help me

Care to discuss factual figures with me ?

Think Carter gave quite a good account ofthe progress he has made.

The rest will be seen in the months to come

the money is just helpin to make up for lost money from the starve em out gang. its all worth while tho cus itll mean vale will be a happier place without all the moaners there next year givin the players and manager abuse. deakin is sound cus it means we dont miss there custom one bit

So by your logic, a football club doesn't actually need fans or supporters to survive, they can all go play with themselves. All we need to do is have Rock concerts and lots of advertising...

...lets go to the next step and not even bother with football at all and just have rock concerts and advertising organised by PD - That way they can make their money and you can still attend VP without any moaners! :shutup:

Leave the man alone, he's doing a grand job, anyone can see that..

Read the post carefully, nowhere did I criticise Deakin, the question I ask is who is running the club?

If Jackson is still pulling the strings which I suspect he is, he needs to reminded he is not wanted by the shareholders,its not paranoia just a reasonable question.

And by the way it's Mr Carter to you.

the money is just helpin to make up for lost money from the starve em out gang. its all worth while tho cus itll mean vale will be a happier place without all the moaners there next year givin the players and manager abuse. deakin is sound cus it means we dont miss there custom one bit

Oh dear...so it was SEO, B&G et al giving the players and manager abuse? So you were happy with Gannon? I think you'll find that the vast majority of Vale fans, no matter what side they were in this argument, wanted Gannon and his crew out....

Get real....there have been moaners at the Vale as long as I have been going there, and very very few of them have ever had anything to do with any movement for change at the club.

If you genuinely think the club would be better of with fewer fans, you really do need to have your head examined....

unless it's some sort of reverse logic, the fewer fans we have, the less big a ground we'll need, so we can close down half of it and sell it off for advertising hoardings......now there's an idea for Mr Deakin, get a local firm to sponsor all the empty seats so they can have their name advertised, the way Britannia do at Stoke......oh, hang on, you can't see the name when the game's on because the ground's full.........back to the drawing board!!!

Archived