onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who pulls Deakins strings?

Mr Carter

Every single comment in the press about all things Port Vale is coming from "The Bleached One" from sponsorship,ticket sales,investment and who can go on the board.

My question is who is pulling his strings, is Bratt at the club? Is Oliver telling him what to do or has Lloyd taken over the mantle of Chairman in waiting?

Or more sinister still is Jackson still calling the shots even though he was voted out at the EGM?

What are the rules concerning ex directors still being involved in the day to day running of the club,whats to stop them meeting away from Vale Park and continuing to involve themselves in the clubs business, I have to say Jackson didn't look to bothered after the EGM, perhaps he had no thought of relinquishing his power despit what the shareholders said.

Advert

The board probably hired Pez to be the fresh and believable face of the board. Someone who can put a spin on their dealings which pleases the fans. As it has turned out he is simply being looked upon as a co-conspirator in the club's downfall. Apparently it is more difficult to hoodwink a fanbase which consists of humans with rational minds, eyes and ears than the fungal three thought.

Guest thecharlatans
Every single comment in the press about all things Port Vale is coming from "The Bleached One" from sponsorship,ticket sales,investment and who can go on the board.

My question is who is pulling his strings, is Bratt at the club? Is Oliver telling him what to do or has Lloyd taken over the mantle of Chairman in waiting?

Or more sinister still is Jackson still calling the shots even though he was voted out at the EGM?

What are the rules concerning ex directors still being involved in the day to day running of the club,whats to stop them meeting away from Vale Park and continuing to involve themselves in the clubs business, I have to say Jackson didn't look to bothered after the EGM, perhaps he had no thought of relinquishing his power despit what the shareholders said.

Your first question has an easy answer - he is getting his strings pulled by his employers.

Your second questions stinks of paranoia. Why would the board members want Jackson to call the shots? Why would Jackson want to?

In summary, if Hirst would have taken up the boards offer, you would not need to ask these questions

deakin has been sound as pound so far it seems to me some people are just gettin jealous cus they wanted him fail. i heard that hes tryin to get some massive music gigs done at vale park for next summer and itll bring in shed loads of cash for the club CHERCHING!

deakin has been sound as pound so far it seems to me some people are just gettin jealous cus they wanted him fail. i heard that hes tryin to get some massive music gigs done at vale park for next summer and itll bring in shed loads of cash for the club CHERCHING!

DAVE from where im standing perry is full of hot air lots of grand statments telling us everything is awesome but no substance what so ever ,season tickets sales going well but nobody is able to give an exact figure?,advertising hordings selling well but how many have been sold at discount prices or for work done pro bono,the catering contract money up front then what ??? and we are tied to it for 5 years regardless of the price or quaitly of the product,merchandise still a joke looks like even the first team wont get away tops by the start of the season,to me deadkin is more like a spin doctor than a football ceo

I take it you know we're not allowed concerts at VP?

pal do you hear stoke and crewe or anybody announcing how much each sponsorship deal us worth. No cus its none of your business and if they start announcing the prices involved it could ****** off other advertisers who paid a different price like. we are making mega money and this is all helping the club not miss the starve em out lots wish to starve the club of money. its all good news comin out of vale park since perry perry sauce arrived

how come twitty pie wasnt ozzy and his gang there a few years back?

A few years? It was 30 years ago and since then the Council have placed a restriction on the ground which prevents us from having concerts. Go ask the council if you don't believe me.

pal do you hear stoke and crewe or anybody announcing how much each sponsorship deal us worth. No cus its none of your business and if they start announcing the prices involved it could ****** off other advertisers who paid a different price like. we are making mega money and this is all helping the club not miss the starve em out lots wish to starve the club of money. its all good news comin out of vale park since perry perry sauce arrived

if we are making mega money (hahaha) the why has micky been shopping at lidl for players ,why increase gate prices ,why tender the catering out to save money,its all spin coming out of vp since lemon took the ceo not news there is a difference

if we are making mega money (hahaha) the why has micky been shopping at lidl for players ,why increase gate prices ,why tender the catering out to save money,its all spin coming out of vp since lemon took the ceo not news there is a difference

the money is just helpin to make up for lost money from the starve em out gang. its all worth while tho cus itll mean vale will be a happier place without all the moaners there next year givin the players and manager abuse. deakin is sound cus it means we dont miss there custom one bit

Archived