Match attendances

PVTony

Low staff wage help to minimise expenses.

Lower match charges will increse the attendances to bring in more cash.

Vale are now charging £21 .50, so I personally expect gates of around 4,000.

Barcelona are probably the best team and club in Europe, on the field and maybe very well attended best home games.

Some of thier executive staff work voluntarily and season tickets cost something like £200.

Supporters who pay at the gate will be paying more than £500. if a couple of home cup matches are included. That being for a much lower standard of football than those who pay less than £10 to watch barcelona.

If Vale decreased their gate money to £15 another 2,000 supporters could be attracted to the games which be £ 750,000 over 25 games.

Advert:

Barcelona are probably the best team and club in Europe, on the field and maybe very well attended best home games.

Some of thier executive staff work voluntarily and season tickets cost something like £200.

Supporters who pay at the gate will be paying more than £500. if a couple of home cup matches are included. That being for a much lower standard of football than those who pay less than £10 to watch barcelona.

If Vale decreased their gate money to £15 another 2,000 supporters could be attracted to the games which be £ 750,000 over 25 games.

From where? I know an easier way, get the 3 idiots out and we would have that many extra in straight away.

From where? I know an easier way, get the 3 idiots out and we would have that many extra in straight away.

From where?

I mean 2,000 on top of the S.E.O. supporters once the three are gone.

That would only bring in an extra £92000 per season if that actually happened like that, but then they would have to also reduce season tickets to make them more atractive as opposed to paying on the day, increased police bills, and more staff working on the day.

I do agree though £21.50 is too excessive, would like all entrances to be less than £20.

NONCENCE, STARVE EM OUT!

Advert:

I don't believe that reduced ticket prices would attract more fans under the current regime. If the £15 per adult plan was to happen then the amount of extra fans who pay on the gate would probably only be able to compensate for the £6.50 lost on every fan that would have paid £21.50. The only way we will see gates of 6,000+ ever again is with new ownership.

I don't believe that reduced ticket prices would attract more fans under the current regime. If the £15 per adult plan was to happen then the amount of extra fans who pay on the gate would probably only be able to compensate for the £6.50 lost on every fan that would have paid £21.50. The only way we will see gates of 6,000+ ever again is with new ownership.

Spot on or if we start the season successfully and particularly if we are in the hunt for promotion in March onwards.

Guest potalot1

I can see 6,000 or near enough quite often this year if things go according to plan on the pitch..(ie top 6/7 by September and well positioned around Xmas).... Dont forget we will then have the "half season ticket bargain" that will come into play...

Advert:

I can see 6,000 or near enough quite often this year if things go according to plan on the pitch..(ie top 6/7 by September and well positioned around Xmas).... Dont forget we will then have the "half season ticket bargain" that will come into play...

What plan is that,then. A squad that played abysmally at times last season supplemented by five chancers. I that you're being overly optimistic but time will tell.

About right there, would have been about 6700 without SEO but crowds could be as low as 4000 if we are below top 10.

Guest potalot1
About right there, would have been about 6700 without SEO but crowds could be as low as 4000 if we are below top 10.

That goes for any season and i agree, bad performances will result in low attendances. Results speak for almost any club where attendances are concerned...

You expect 3,000 people to pay on the gate at 21 quid a pop? :laugh:

Advert:

Unless we are really challenging then I can see the seasons average been less than 4000. The first home game wont give a true reflection. A poor start and a cold winters evening in Nov/Dec could see our lowest league gate for donkeys.

SEO!!

It will be interesting after the Crawley game but I expect the ave att to be around 3500 I think people are under estimating the bad feeling there is against this board they are in for a big shock....nearly everyone I speak to is NOT going this season the proof will be in the first couple of months......thats if they last that long

Of course it could all be so different.....but i,m sure they have the best interests of the club at heart!!!

STARVE EM OUT!!!

Archived