onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ivan Toney

Jacko51

Advert

Hasn't scored a lot of goals. That said I would prefer the lad from Leicester as I think we need more of a threat from the supporting three positions as there is too much weight on Uche's shoulders, more in effect than there was on Pope last season because at least he had Williamson who is made to look prolific by Dodds and AJLS.

I was hoping that we might be in for this lad on loan from Newcastle but I see he's gone to Barnsley on loan for a month. We'll see if he would have been worth a punt on Saturday!

Saw a bit of him for Northampton, good player and still young. Seeing as we will persist with these 1 up top formation, i can't see the point of us bringing a striker in, especailly if we extend Uche's contract.

As for Barnsley, they play in the JPT tomorrow at home to York, maybe he'll start that game? A win for them may not be a bad thing, at least it wont look as bad when they inevitably beat us on Saturday.

Typical though, struggling club sign loan player just before they play the Vale, guarantee he'll score against us.

a 'months' loan is pointless anyway.a player carna make much of an impact in one month, if your gonna have a loan player, at least make it half a season or full .

Saw a bit of him for Northampton, good player and still young. Seeing as we will persist with these 1 up top formation, i can't see the point of us bringing a striker in, especailly if we extend Uche's contract.

As for Barnsley, they play in the JPT tomorrow at home to York, maybe he'll start that game? A win for them may not be a bad thing, at least it wont look as bad when they inevitably beat us on Saturday.

I honestly don't know if Uchi is the answer. He seems to have 2 modes. Unplayable and Bambi on Ice that doesn't look interested.

I was hoping his Colchester shocker was a one off, but having seen him V Bury and yesterday I'm not so sure.

Hasn't scored a lot of goals. That said I would prefer the lad from Leicester as I think we need more of a threat from the supporting three positions as there is too much weight on Uche's shoulders' date=' more in effect than there was on Pope last season because at least he had Williamson who is made to look prolific by Dodds and AJLS.[/quote']

He's been scoring regularly for the Reserves and had a few clubs after him, including Wolves. And to be fair, Dodds has scored five since Williamson last got on the scoresheet anywhere!

He's been scoring regularly for the Reserves and had a few clubs after him, including Wolves. And to be fair, Dodds has scored five since Williamson last got on the scoresheet anywhere!

Don't let facts get in the way of the story Jean. Didn't think we were allowed to be fair to Doddsy on here!!

..." especailly if we extend Uche's contract." (Bar1)

...not something I would be in a rush to do. I would prefer someone more mobile, or at least someone who is able to control the ball and hold it up.

His performances in the last few games have been very poor and just not good enough. We should be looking around to make sure we know who is available.

I was hoping that we might be in for this lad on loan from Newcastle but I see he's gone to Barnsley on loan for a month. We'll see if he would have been worth a punt on Saturday!

We only would have put him on the bench just like the lad from Leicester earlier this season, we signed another player from Leicester last year, never played him, he then goes back and wins Barclays Under 21 player of the month. We sign Tommy O'Sullivan, he hardly features and last month wins Welsh Young Player of the Year.

Look at the impact that George Evans is having at Walsall on loan from Man City, wish when we signed these kind of players, we would use them.

Archived