onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Car parking back in clubs control match days.

melv

Advert

Be aware that the gate between the car park and the Railway side will not be open. We were told this yesterday when enquiring about use of our car park pass on this car park.

Got told about this decision when at the match.Cant think of a logical reason why they would want the gate to be locked though.But the main thing is that we have the car park back which is good.

Got told about this decision when at the match.Cant think of a logical reason why they would want the gate to be locked though.But the main thing is that we have the car park back which is good.

It's so away fans that park on there can "mingle" with home fans on Hamil road.

Maybe we need another fence putting up.

I've never parked in the car park but with my dad's advancing years, I think it may make sense to do so in the future. It would probably be easier for him.

Can I ask - what's it like to get out of after a game (I'm speaking here as someone who generally drops my dad off and then heads off down the M6/M40 to Aylesbury and so who wants to get going quickly) - is it fairly quick?

I've never parked in the car park but with my dad's advancing years, I think it may make sense to do so in the future. It would probably be easier for him.

Can I ask - what's it like to get out of after a game (I'm speaking here as someone who generally drops my dad off and then heads off down the M6/M40 to Aylesbury and so who wants to get going quickly) - is it fairly quick?

Snow and nutters are the only problems Rob.Apart from those ,5 mins.

The new company don't have a key to the side gate apparently, hence why it was closed! And generally it doesn't take too long to get away, 10/15 mins max

So who has the key then? Vale?

It's been open for years the chain was a new chain.So if the new company don't have the key why didn't Vale open the gate?

The new company don't have a key to the side gate apparently, hence why it was closed! And generally it doesn't take too long to get away, 10/15 mins max

There did not appear to be a lock on the gate itself but there was a strap/chain around it with a padlock so someone must have the key!! Vale wouldn't have the key because the fence and gate do not actually belong to them so they have no control over it.

Why would the Vale have it? It's not their car park? I'd assume it would the estate agents or previous tenants? As Jean said it was a new chain round the gate so only recently put on...

That's just what the ticket man said when we pulled up.

Archived