onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Can Vale / Smurf learn something

butt lane vale fan

Advert

My point wasn't that he doesn't attend games, it's that he says he has no interest in Vale, is better off without them but then comes on a forum to post about them. Obviously he can do what he likes as long as he doesn't break those precious precious rules but it doesn't really make much sense. It certainly doesn't compare with the electorate never having visited parliament... :rolleyes:

He's probably been to more games than you, all in. Are you just another keyboard warrior?

He's probably been to more games than you, all in. Are you just another keyboard warrior?

He probably has but that is completely irrelevant. My point is that he frequently makes posts, 2 just today, stating that he is done with Vale and has no interest in them but then proceeds to come on here talking about them. It's like saying you don't like a band any more and have washed your hands of them but then constantly posting on their message boards; it doesn't make sense.

As for the keyboard warrior ********, why do you think that? I've not been threatening or aggressive and have never been so (and never will be) to any person on here. I don't know the guy but would have no qualms on saying that to his face if I met him (obviously nowhere near Vale, although it wouldn't surprise me if he was spotted hanging round the turnstiles telling everyone that he didn't care about the club anymore.)

He probably has but that is completely irrelevant. My point is that he frequently makes posts, 2 just today, stating that he is done with Vale and has no interest in them but then proceeds to come on here talking about them. It's like saying you don't like a band any more and have washed your hands of them but then constantly posting on their message boards; it doesn't make sense.

As for the keyboard warrior ********, why do you think that? I've not been threatening or aggressive and have never been so (and never will be) to any person on here. I don't know the guy but would have no qualms on saying that to his face if I met him (obviously nowhere near Vale, although it wouldn't surprise me if he was spotted hanging round the turnstiles telling everyone that he didn't care about the club anymore.)

Not to upset you mr.hobblington but you can be a real douche. It's poster like you that give this site a bad rep. Are you always such a jerk or is it just the time of the month. All I ever see from you is your passive aggressive posts toward anyone that has a different view point. Maybe you should step away from the keyboard and actually get a life. Just an observation.

zanda

This message is hidden because zanda is on your ignore list.

Is he still talking about me? He always seems to post straight after me posting stuff but I don't think he's got to grips wth the principle of the ignore list, poor little love. I've never had a stalker before but I'm kinda flattered. Should be grateful I've not had any of the abusive PMs off him for a whole week now! :throb: :wub:

Is he still talking about me? He always seems to post straight after me posting stuff but I don't think he's got to grips wth the principle of the ignore list, poor little love. I've never had a stalker before but I'm kinda flattered. Should be grateful I've not had any of the abusive PMs off him for a whole week now! :throb: :wub:

Don't flatter yourself. And YOU talk about abusive PM's! Ha! Okay then. Do yourself a favour, get some fresh air coz once again your mugging yourself off.

Right, I just pressed the button that lets me see your posts and have read your previous one.

I may be many things on here. I admit that I sometimes wind people up, do irritating things to amuse myself and can become insulting in the middle of a heated argument.

However, one thing that I have never done and will never do is to send abusive PMs and for you to infer that is completely and utterly dishonest.

You are a liar.

I have never ever sent an abusive PM to anyone on here.

I have never sent you a single PM.

Please, now, copy and paste any PM, abusive or otherwise, that I have sent you and I will immediately pay £100 towards this site's running costs.

You can't, can you. You utter liar.

I agree and have been ignoring his snipes and pathetic little jibes almost since first encountering him. As stated, he's been on my ignore list. However, I think it's pretty low to insinuate that someone sends abusive PMs when they have never done any such thing so wanted a) to state that categorically on here and b) expose him for the ****ty little liar that he is.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Up the Vale! :groupwavereversed:

Right, I just pressed the button that lets me see your posts and have read your previous one.

I may be many things on here. I admit that I sometimes wind people up, do irritating things to amuse myself and can become insulting in the middle of a heated argument.

However, one thing that I have never done and will never do is to send abusive PMs and for you to infer that is completely and utterly dishonest.

You are a liar.

I have never ever sent an abusive PM to anyone on here.

I have never sent you a single PM.

Please, now, copy and paste any PM, abusive or otherwise, that I have sent you and I will immediately pay £100 towards this site's running costs.

You can't, can you. You utter liar.

You talk so much trash you actually believe the moronic garbage you spout. You claim to have ‘just pressed the button’. Buddy, you are full of crud. You could see from the gun and you know that full well so i’d say it’s YOU who’s the liar. Get back to me when you’ve got something useful to say coz so far it’s been a crock of BS.

Id also say that you must be a pretty sad guy if you need to, in your own words, ‘wind people up, do irritating things to amuse myself ‘. I’ll let you think on that and maybe re-evaluate your stance!

Archived