onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tues 29th Sept 2015, Port Vale v Oldham, pre-match comments, the match itself

Fosse69

He won't drop his love child Dodds, just read the sentinel anyone would think he is messi! So it's a case on what other players will play with Dodds. Christ it's getting a joke now, he's done nothing again at the weekend yet he's first name on the team sheet. Drop him Page and let's see how much better we are without your little love child!

Advert

If we play 4-4-2 then I wouldnt pick dodds. For me dodds is good when played behind the striker but extremely ineffective when stuck on the wing. If we go with two up top then I personally would start Andoh over Dodds especially with us being at home. If we revert back to one up top and then one or 3 behind him then dodds should play in that cam role. Im guessing the only changes will be Streete in for Inniss and Daniel in for Uche, im not convinced though that Daniel will have the same impact from the start of the game though

I hope he goes with the same 11 that started the second half at Oldham. In most people's head (and partially mine) Dodds deserves to be dropped after a couple of very abstract performances but he did improve second half at Fleetwood and begun to make the right decisions positionally. He has a half to prove he can play that position and if he starts to drift and become anonymous again drag him off for Andoh. His best position may be behind a front man but Ajay proved on Saturday what a 'number 10' can really do with some dangerous runs, great link up play and most importantly playing closer to the number 9.

Dodds is a footballer and if we want to play more possession football rather than lump it up the pitch and press then we need Dodds on the pitch. However I think Uche is the wrong player for anyone to link up with because he doesnt play that way he just turns and tries to batter his way through. AJ didnt have any luck linking up with him either, which is probably one of the reasons Uche was taken off. AJ linked up better with Daniel and for me Dodds and AJ would link up well. Uche is better used a a sub if we need to go longer.

If we play 4-4-2 then I wouldnt pick dodds. For me dodds is good when played behind the striker but extremely ineffective when stuck on the wing. If we go with two up top then I personally would start Andoh over Dodds especially with us being at home. If we revert back to one up top and then one or 3 behind him then dodds should play in that cam role. Im guessing the only changes will be Streete in for Inniss and Daniel in for Uche, im not convinced though that Daniel will have the same impact from the start of the game though

I would play AJ in front of Dodds, Daniel on the left and put byron back on the right. I think watching those four link up would be a real treat. Uche off the bench late on to add the fourth goal :D

He won't drop his love child Dodds, just read the sentinel anyone would think he is messi! So it's a case on what other players will play with Dodds. Christ it's getting a joke now, he's done nothing again at the weekend yet he's first name on the team sheet. Drop him Page and let's see how much better we are without your little love child!

Do feel free to take a long walk off a short pier.

Read it yes, understood it? I suggest not.

You really don't know anything about football. Go on be honest are you really a sjoke fan

Credit to the guy, he's posted on a pre match thread, better than him moaning after a game

You really don't know anything about football. Go on be honest are you really a sjoke fan

And what has Dodds done that has been so wonderful again this season? The fact is no other manager has seen Dodds as a first team regular says everything. I think your the 1 who knows nothing about football. Try watching the game tonight instead of been stuck at home licking the windows!

Archived