onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 25th Apr 2015, Yeovil v Port Vale, pre-match, the match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

Hot sure what you're getting at there. Let me add the word "Vale to the question, "Given what's on the line would you prefer Vale to play an in form team or one that's rudderless and out of form".

I don't think you've understood my response whatsoever. You asked a question of who I believe I'd rather see us face, and I gave you the answer. We faced two in-form teams in MK Dons and Preston and picked up two richly deserved draws. We played the so-called 'poor' sides in poor form in Colchester, Crawley and Leyton Orient and lost all three. See my point now? :D

I don't think you've understood my response whatsoever. You asked a question of who I believe I'd rather see us face, and I gave you the answer. We faced two in-form teams in MK Dons and Preston and picked up two richly deserved draws. We played the so-called 'poor' sides in poor form in Colchester, Crawley and Leyton Orient and lost all three. See my point now? :D

...Cheers, Dan. That's the point I was trying to make earlier - perhaps I didn't put it into words well enough.

Oh well, back to school then to learn more about the art of Literacy..!

Those two sides didn't exactly turn up against us either though; especially mk dons. I think out fixtures are good, Yeovil have gone and Fleetwood have nothing to play for.

Lets face it no wins in.nine if we lose the last two we deserve go down.

There should be one aporoach for both games and that is all out attack no competing for 90 mins having no goal attempts and losing.to a last minute fluke or wonder strike .

Make ya own luck get players in the box make things happen,and dont.if u can take it to thelast game Fleetwood beat us 2-0 in.our promotion season.so it may be a happy hunting ground for them.

Finish it in front of our away following who dance who sing who r quite frankly superb in.there support of all things PVFC.

Happy St georges Day all :)!!

Trouble is we couldn't score in a brothel:-(

Looks like that's a habit for a few teams.

Last 3 games

Vale F 3 A 3

Crewe F 3 A 3

Crawley F 3 A 7

Notts Co F 2 A 6

Colchester F 2 A 9

Leyton Orient F 1 A 8

Our defence is beginning to look good ,just at the right time.;)

Interesting looking at Cov's last two fixtures:

Crewe H

Crawley A

They will either take points off teams below us, or if they lose both then they risk getting dragged back below us themselves.

They can win both games for me Santa.

Those two sides didn't exactly turn up against us either though; especially mk dons. I think out fixtures are good, Yeovil have gone and Fleetwood have nothing to play for.

Really? So, we didn't play well against MK Dons? It was because they were poor? I think you'll find WE made them play poorly because we got in their faces from the first minute, didn't allow them time on the ball to play their usual passing style and we should've won with a couple of controversial decisions not going our way. We dug in against Preston, and whilst we weren't exactly good, we earned two penalty kicks and duly converted them for what I thought was a deserved point, considering we had ten men for a large portion of the second half against a side that are now a couple of wins away from automatic promotion with probably the best strike partnership in League One.

Really? So, we didn't play well against MK Dons? It was because they were poor? I think you'll find WE made them play poorly because we got in their faces from the first minute, didn't allow them time on the ball to play their usual passing style and we should've won with a couple of controversial decisions not going our way. We dug in against Preston, and whilst we weren't exactly good, we earned two penalty kicks and duly converted them for what I thought was a deserved point, considering we had ten men for a large portion of the second half against a side that are now a couple of wins away from automatic promotion with probably the best strike partnership in League One.

No I thought we did play well against mk dons but they were certainly having a bad day (even though we stopped them from playing I was expecting a plan b) usually a side like that had another option or comes up with something special.

Archived