onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

civil war

Advert

Am in the only who thinks the only man who can fix port vale right now is Mark simms. He is the only man people in both camps will trust ( I don't include the board in that as they have treated him appallingly, but the people who are anti-Mo would trust him).

It just suprises me the board and bratt in particular have not tried to engage with all the groups involved

So what happened just after the EGM when GO & co said they were going to contact people,try to rebuild the bridges.Did it last any longer than a week?

So what happened just after the EGM when GO & co said they were going to contact people,try to rebuild the bridges.Did it last any longer than a week?

I've just watched the teatime news coverage of the egm that BBC Midlands aired, didn't realise my kids had recorded it for me. The body language of Bratt at the end tells a story on its own, I said that having watched the utube footage, just what is this man looking so worried about?

Anyway at the end of the piece the reporter said they had received a statement from the board who were looking to build bridges blah blah blah. As you say, apart from Glenn's condascending patronising Bulls***t we have heard diddly squat. The only time we hear something is when Perry lemonhead has to say something, mostly lies, such as they aren't holding up the due dilligence, Sproson statue build etc. especially when the people on the other sides of these arguements tell a completely different story.

They think that if they say nothing we will all go away. The facts are, people are still working on many fronts behind the scenes and trying many avenues to put pressure on these 3 pirates. Mo and Mark Simms haven't gone away they are just biding their time and doing all they can privately. I believe the board are feeling the pressure and people like Oliver will crack first and then they will tumble like a house of cards. It is only a matter of time before they are ousted in my honest opinion. No Balls, No Brains and No MONEY.

All true, those people who say they love Vale have lost sight of the fact that as a team, and with on and off field activities united we will prosper, regardless of who is wrong and who is right, it is clear that the current Board does not hold the confidence of the fans andfor that reason they should move on

I propose that WHEN!!!! these clowns are finally ousted then a motion is put back into the articles of association that votes in future should be ONE MAN ONE VOTE!!!!

Thats democracy!!!!

Is one man, one vote part of Mo Chaudry's plan, if it is then he has my full support from now. That means someone with 50 shares has the same voting power as Mo himself, or anyone else with thousands of shares.

Would you confirm this is right please, as I think a lot of poeple are confused about what options there really are (without just saying that the board are crap etc etc, I'm looking to see how it will be going forward not saying keep what we have.)

What were you doing in the ****ing shop ? SEO

Chill out, that's the wrong attitude-it's not the fourth reich. If people want to go into the shop they can, just because you might choose not to, does not mean everyone thinks the same.

What a shambles we are the whole club is broken it upsets me greatly i despair

The thing is. Sometimes when there is a civil war. IT can't be resolved and two states come out of it. For example North and South Korea.

In football Manchester United, FC United of Manchester. Mk Dons AFC Wimbledon. Yes different cases to ours, but also completley seperate issues from each other.

Could a new club be born out of this. Where we can just gather on a saturday and have a laugh and fun without all the worrys. Is it a new black & white army or even that much of a protest club it is a black & gold kit ?

Is one man, one vote part of Mo Chaudry's plan, if it is then he has my full support from now. That means someone with 50 shares has the same voting power as Mo himself, or anyone else with thousands of shares.

Would you confirm this is right please, as I think a lot of poeple are confused about what options there really are (without just saying that the board are crap etc etc, I'm looking to see how it will be going forward not saying keep what we have.)

I would not think so, more open and honest, reps at meetings, maybe now convinced of a fan/shareholder director, he will tell when the time comes. The democratic version of a club has been tried, but was usurped by Jackson and Co, So I prefer what MC is offering, better if MS is a partner, ideally with a Fan director and a small shareholder director, with expertise and a small amount of investment. The main thing would be to avoid the losses the current lot are incurring, and to break even or make a profit, and to build a better team. If he attract more investors all to the good.

Guest burslem_normals
The thing is. Sometimes when there is a civil war. IT can't be resolved and two states come out of it. For example North and South Korea.

In football Manchester United, FC United of Manchester. Mk Dons AFC Wimbledon. Yes different cases to ours, but also completley seperate issues from each other.

Could a new club be born out of this. Where we can just gather on a saturday and have a laugh and fun without all the worrys. Is it a new black & white army or even that much of a protest club it is a black & gold kit ?

Give it six months and you would be squabbling and protesting against whoever was running it....

Looking back this problem has been simmering since the first season of the 5000 scheme. I remember getting fed up with all the negativeness and moaning at the matches and wishing that I hadn't purchased a ticket. To be fair it tarnished my love of the Vale. I just want it to be fun again, looking forward to the next match, win, lose or draw. Unfortunately I cannot see this happening in the near future, as the board dig in. One thing I can look forward to is the fact that Bratt can no longer spout BS about the fact that he will stand down if that is what the shareholders/fans want.

Archived