onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A Rallying Call

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

Tell you what is sad - a thread calling for an invigorated Vale support ends up becoming a vendetta against some plank who's decided he prefers going Leek

Sorry if I gave the impression I'm trying start some campaign to stop people going the Vale that really isn't my aim just saying my circumstances that's all, thinking about I wish I never posted! Like I said I've realised I can't justify paying out that much money a season considering I have a young family but believe me god forbid it goes down to the last game of the season I'll be there with the same passion as everyone else.

Sorry if I gave the impression I'm trying start some campaign to stop people going the Vale that really isn't my aim just saying my circumstances that's all, thinking about I wish I never posted! Like I said I've realised I can't justify paying out that much money a season considering I have a young family but believe me god forbid it goes down to the last game of the season I'll be there with the same passion as everyone else.

....No you won't. You may be in attendance, but you certainly won't have the same passion as many others, as your previous posts have proved.

And whys that? Because I choose my games I want watch? Forgive me if I seem weird to everyone else but my family comes before football, if I were a young single man living with my parents or a 42 year old virgin living at home then maybe Vale would be the priority in my life but that simply isn't the case for me.

And whys that? Because I choose my games I want watch? Forgive me if I seem weird to everyone else but my family comes before football, if I were a young single man living with my parents or a 42 year old virgin living at home then maybe Vale would be the priority in my life but that simply isn't the case for me.

Think you started a rod for your own back when you came on here saying you were choosing to watch Leek in preference to Vale! If you can't take the criticisms then don't antagonise posters!

All I said was at £4 Leek better value than £22 for Vale which nobody can argue with

Your wasting your breath... some people seem to think that a few hundred extra fans will change a bad pass to a good pass. a crap player into mildly mediocre, diabolical tactics into the rub of the green and make the goals move when our strikers shoot... or should that be if?.... it may well do... but then again... spend your money on what you choose to mate.

Inspired by Smithies post...

All you people, the ones I've been rude to, the ones that don't get on, the ones that don't like Norman, the ones that don't like Rob Page, the anti Birchalls, the anti Williamsons, even Carl; let's ignore our differences for just a few weeks. We need to stand together. We need our club to get through the next few games and stay in this league. Fight your corners and pick your fights and talk about season ticket sales in mid May; until then, get behind the team. No more booing subs, shouting abuse at the players. Lets fight to stay up. Get yr mates down to Vale Park, lets cheer the team. Lets drop the cynicism for just a few weeks.

Yawn. Most cant be arsed to pay £20+ for this dross. 3,000 crowds and rightly so. Why wouldn't you shout abuse? They don't care. Boooooooooooooo.

Archived