I do wish you guys stick to the topic

I also would like to request no in fighting over different opinions

It has taken me a long time to understand

Vale

Its challenges

It Fans

And its options

The Club is part of my family and life

I love my family and although may not always get it right always put there interest first

Good , honest comments, much appreciated.

don't worry Dave i'm off. Seen and heard all this nonsense before but who was right in the end? Unless you agree with everything Norman does or says, you aren't a fan. Hope you are keeping well

Tim u were right with bratty and his cronies we thank u for that but u have it wrong with king smurf were very lucky to have him as our chairman were in his family( his words)

don't worry Dave i'm off. Seen and heard all this nonsense before but who was right in the end? Unless you agree with everything Norman does or says, you aren't a fan. Hope you are keeping well

I far from agree with everything he does but I think your persistent moaning is daft.

Also. the irony of you suggesting people agree with everything, as opposed to you who disagrees with everything, isn't lost on you is it?

Glad to be part of your family oh beloved one! Thousands of others do honestly appreciate what you have done and are continuing to do for the great Port Vale. You say it's taken time for you to understand many things about Vale, well welcome Norman, I've been a fan for well over 30 years and I still cannot fathom out some antics of so called Vale followers!!!:laugh:

As the old saying goes, " Yer can please some of the people,some of the time but yer conna please em all,all of the time "

I for one am happy to be on the ride and for sure its a lot better than we had become used to,long may it continue,even with the few bumps along the way.

Well said M8. Vale fan forever :b&g::b&g::b&g:

As the old saying goes, " Yer can please some of the people,some of the time but yer conna please em all,all of the time "

I for one am happy to be on the ride and for sure its a lot better than we had become used to,long may it continue,even with the few bumps along the way.

Hear hear:groupwavereversed::b&g:

Archived