onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Boards next move?

melv

The boards plan is to hope that we get off to a good start and increase ticket sales at £19.50 rather than season tickets will see them through.

I believe this is all that they are hoping for. Just have to see how many fans hold off going to games?

That could well be their plan,but a very risky plan.

What if the team don't get off to a good start?

There will be less pay on the gate than hoped for add to that some ST holders might not even bother going meaning the club don't get the ST holders match day spend on food,drink etc.

Advert

That could well be their plan,but a very risky plan.

What if the team don't get off to a good start?

There will be less pay on the gate than hoped for add to that some ST holders might not even bother going meaning the club don't get the ST holders match day spend on food,drink etc.

It's certainly easy to get out of the routine of going, I refused to go to the last 5 or so games and after the first couple it became easier to find other things to do.

I thought Bratt had resigned as CEO some time ago - I assume that he has not drawn a salsry for a while now. It will be interesting to see in this years Accounts though - plus whether Mudie had more "consultancy" Perhaps we should have a "guess the loss compo" - If true that policing protests cost £130k and legal advice/EGM cost £60k, I'm going for a £300k loss. Next season, if the team is not top, that could easily rise to £600k+. Cash will be OK at the moment (just had up to £0.5m in in ST sales) - but how can we survive the season. Perhaps the Boards plan is to draw Man U in the cup? :unsure:

Was it around New Year that our esteemed Chairman announced we were on target to make a small profit?

Was it around New Year that our esteemed Chairman announced we were on target to make a small profit?

Yea. He said so at the AGM.

But he also said that we need crowds of 10,000 to break even.The bloke then wonder's why people don't believe what he say's.

After the cynical move by the board at the EGM I feel more ****** minded as time passes and will definitely not be attending matches whilst they remain.Cant imagine how the board can possibly stay with all the bad feeling and the disruption which is bound to intensify on match days and the vote of no confidence which they sustained still rankles.

Why dont they go? They must know the feelings of the majority of shareholders now

There are two possibilities. They are playing for time pretending to co-operate, of sorts, with NLV and Sims until Micky is on board (excuse the pun). At which point Sims and NLV will be kicked into touch for one reason or another and it will be business, or lack of, as usual. Or, they are genuine about NLV and Sims, see that their days are numbered without significant investment and a change of direction, just hang around to influence the transition in the meantime. At some point early last week I was hopeful it was the latter. Now I'm back to thinking it's the former. Hope not, because the latter is the only hope for next season.

Yes it was. But we won't. Instead we will make a large loss. In fairness at that time you could not predict Gannon, Protests/policeing, falling gates etc. No, sod being fair - do one Bratt NOW!!!

Archived