onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Premier League 14/15 (Not just Liverpool talk)

TylerB

I do realise that a drawn match in the cup means nothing and I have never suffered from premature congratulation.

Won't be watching the highlights, but I will be amazed if the replay isn't televised. I would also expect Liverpool to win the replay, but still think they won't win the FA cup itself.

Another replay won't help you in the league either - though Arsenal and Man Utd could easily draw too.

It's only one game, it won't make that much of a difference. As funny as it might sound I expect it to be a much easier nights work for Liverpool at Ewood Park for the reasons I've stated, though in the FA Cup you can never count your Chickens (just ask Man City who went out at home to Middlesborough!) and Blackburn do have some decent players that could play and have played in the Premiership.

When teams attack Liverpool at Anfield they often get exploited by the pace and running ability of the likes of Sturridge, Sterling, Henderson etc, but when sides sit back Liverpool can struggle if they can't get their noses in front early doors, as seen against Bolton and then again this afternoon.

Advert

Better second half performance from Liverpool but too many chances gone begging. Blackburn deserved the replay on effort and organization alone, all credit to them, and Liverpool will have to do the same thing as they did to Bolton to go through. Dissapointing but far from the end of the world.

Exactly how I saw it too, going to be a very difficult replay.

Sorry not to mention Liverpool, but there are enough posters dong that. What about the Premier league now, as it is almost certain that no English club will be in the last 8 of the Champions league.

The Prem may have loads of money, but not many teams that can hold their own in Europe. Despite the money it looks like it is losing ground every year, on the European stage.

Sorry not to mention Liverpool, but there are enough posters dong that. What about the Premier league now, as it is almost certain that no English club will be in the last 8 of the Champions league.

The Prem may have loads of money, but not many teams that can hold their own in Europe. Despite the money it looks like it is losing ground every year, on the European stage.

Most entertaining league - yes.

Best league - far, far, far from it.

Chelsea were absolutely woeful tonight as most of our teams have been in the Champions League and Europe this season.

Loved Ibrahamovic's comment that he was surrounded by Chelsea babies last night :)

Chelsea were terrible. Never a red card in a million years. PSG deserves to go through. I normal always support the English team in Europe but by the end of last nights game I was routing for Paris as it was a fantastic performance for 90 mins with 10 men. They were by far Best team over the two legs.

Chelsea were appalling in every sense of the word. Once Ibrahimovic was wrongly sent off they should have been all over PSG, but it was the away team in control for large parts of the game. Costa started the season like a house on fire but has been pretty poor since returning from injury and spends far too much time and energy trying to wind up the opposition than concentrate on what he's in the team to do. It was also strange for Chelsea to concede two headed goals despite being known as a side that are outstanding at set-pieces with the likes of Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill, Matic and Drogba. At this moment in time FC Bayern and Real Madrid are miles ahead of the rest of the pack in Europe.

Other than Liverpool, of course. :rolleyes:;)

Archived