onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

pro boarders (please explain)

Advert

I know a few people on this messageboard who have already bought new STs, but after the crap that has gone on with the 3 scrotes since the EGM has any of them got the bottle to demand their ticket money back with a Sentinel photographer and reporter in present.....Would someone hold their hands up and admit they do not want to be associated with this ****.

Good publicity would be a newly married couple. :shifty:

Come stand up and be counted, redeem yourself.

I have a season ticket and want my money back if this shower of **** stop in the board room. Been to all the protests and the march, bought because i thought Mo and Mark would of been in after the EGM. Do I have any chance of getting it back as bought more than 28 days ago.

I have a season ticket and want my money back if this shower of **** stop in the board room. Been to all the protests and the march, bought because i thought Mo and Mark would of been in after the EGM. Do I have any chance of getting it back as bought more than 28 days ago.

You use to be able to request your money back up until the season starts

Just tell them it isn't fit for the purpose you purchased for, and you have not used it, and you want your money back, if they refuse get in touch with trading standards, they will help you.

Bet im not the only one to have bought and wishes that we hadnt. How many other mugs have parted with their money, and now want it back if Bratt and co stop in. Just goes to show regardless of what the board think, just because some supporters have bought season tickets, doesnt meen they are in supoport of the board. Anyone know who to email to ask for a refund. Would like to ask Bratt in person to be honest

right you pro boarders, could anyone please give an explanation as to why the three remaining board members and the financial controller, have seemingly abandoned ship temporarily, whilst knowing full well,=== that due diligence is to be carried out by mark sims starting tomorrow ?

Because they are on holiday.

They don't need to be about to look at the books - the accountant should have them.

I bet Mark has to sign a confidentiality clause as well limiting what he and his representatives can see.

Because they are on holiday.

They don't need to be about to look at the books - the accountant should have them.

I bet Mark has to sign a confidentiality clause as well limiting what he and his representatives can see.

And where is the Financial Controller......told to go away for three weeks.

To be fair, whoevers running, involved or playing at a football club who's season ends at the end of May and pre season starts in July whether it be you, me or anyone actually then going on holiday in June would be the way to go....

The files will be there, I reckon sims' accountant should just go in and demand to see every file in the office and on the computer!

Computer ?? They won't be stored on one of them! It will be paper filed. It will all be in one dirty red book that is hidden in the briefcase and there is only one key...

Archived