onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

pro boarders (please explain)

Clearly had a holiday planned for the same time as well. You do book these things in advance, don't forget.

Who other than students have three weeks off at anyone time, not many? Coincidence that it's the same week that Sims wants to look at the books, I think not. How anyone can justify this shower 'in charge' is beyond me.

Advert

To be fair, whoevers running, involved or playing at a football club who's season ends at the end of May and pre season starts in July whether it be you, me or anyone actually then going on holiday in June would be the way to go....

except when the business you represent has a situation where no one can make decisions and a potential director elect needs access to the books to rectify this....

Way to go!

sims , me chaudry and jeremy beadle please leave us alone the majority of share holders do not want you around vale park

Wrong wayneamyloo, the majority of shareholders voted No confidence in the board and for Mark Sims to be on the board.

Are your eyes painted on?!! Open them fella...

woodlanevale may i suggest that you start a thread and get as many people as possible who have bought season tickets and wish to have a refund join you in going to the ticket office at astated time alltogther oh and dont forget to inform the sentinel and radio joke of said time and date and collectivelly meet at the entrance and all demand your money back this will make good press it doesnt matter if theres only 4 or 5 of you it will be a big slap in the face for the lying scum v2001but it would be great if there was double figures or even triple good luck if you decide to go ahead with this plan i would join you but i wasn't going to get my ticket till they were removed and as they are still there my money is still in my pocket

Wrong wayneamyloo, the majority of shareholders voted No confidence in the board and for Mark Sims to be on the board.

Are your eyes painted on?!! Open them fella...

you only got so close thanks to robbie otherwise it would of been a white wash to us pro board supporters admit it , too many chiefs not enough indians springs to mind

you only got so close thanks to robbie otherwise it would of been a white wash to us pro board supporters admit it , too many chiefs not enough indians springs to mind

Again wrong wayneamyloo. Firstly, i believe there are two sets of pro board supporters. The 1st set comprises of fools, wind-up merchants and those with the intelligence of a goldfish. The 2nd set are the board themselves, the six or seven ageing shareholders that sit in and around them believing they are close friends, and then theirs the shareholders that are bullied into voting or the ones who are driven purely by cash for their votes.

I class you as being in the former.

If it wasn't for a couple of thousand shares, then your good friends would have been out on their ear. So, considering they had 28% of the votes, + $$$£££££Rob Lee's££££$$$votes + Charles Machin's votes + the i feel important crowd........ then it is quite clear.... The board have very few supporters indeed.

woodlanevale may i suggest that you start a thread and get as many people as possible who have bought season tickets and wish to have a refund join you in going to the ticket office at astated time alltogther oh and dont forget to inform the sentinel and radio joke of said time and date and collectivelly meet at the entrance and all demand your money back this will make good press it doesnt matter if theres only 4 or 5 of you it will be a big slap in the face for the lying scum v2001but it would be great if there was double figures or even triple good luck if you decide to go ahead with this plan i would join you but i wasn't going to get my ticket till they were removed and as they are still there my money is still in my pocket

Dont know how to start a new thread, not that good on a computer, Could you start one or tell me how, if i can manage it

Again wrong wayneamyloo. Firstly, i believe there are two sets of pro board supporters. The 1st set comprises of fools, wind-up merchants and those with the intelligence of a goldfish. The 2nd set are the board themselves, the six or seven ageing shareholders that sit in and around them believing they are close friends, and then theirs the shareholders that are bullied into voting or the ones who are driven purely by cash for their votes.

I class you as being in the former.

If it wasn't for a couple of thousand shares, then your good friends would have been out on their ear. So, considering they had 28% of the votes, + $$$£££££Rob Lee's££££$$$votes + Charles Machin's votes + the i feel important crowd........ then it is quite clear.... The board have very few supporters indeed.

without robbie you are nothing and all you described is the major shareholders so what they say goes , so if you are so concerned by some shares

To be fair, whoevers running, involved or playing at a football club who's season ends at the end of May and pre season starts in July whether it be you, me or anyone actually then going on holiday in June would be the way to go....

I agree with that...............So Pratt should not have gone on his cruise during the season ===

Yes that is why you fix the EGM for June instead of January, when you have something to hide. Also no need for a panic for Adams either.

I just dont understand people like you, how you cant see that the current board are only in it for themselves is beyond me, your either a stoke fan on a wind up or just very stupid or possibly both

Archived