onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fixture change

cheshirevaliant

Advert

Everyone knows where he sits, he sits in his armchair with pen and paper in hand! ;)

He used to be a decent chap that I even shared a beer with at least once or twice but his antics last season made me afraid... afraid for his sanity! :)

That proves to me that you know very little about Melv. You're a WUM fella & you're making a bit of an idiot of yourself on here with that post. We'll leave it at that as I'm beginning to feel very sorry for you when you have to resort to making little stories up. I'm not saying that you're a liar..... Not at all.... Just that you like to make little stories up to impress grown ups.

It's sad really. Never mind!!!...

That proves to me that you know very little about Melv. You're a WUM fella & you're making a bit of an idiot of yourself on here with that post. We'll leave it at that as I'm beginning to feel very sorry for you when you have to resort to making little stories up. I'm not saying that you're a liar..... Not at all.... Just that you like to make little stories up to impress grown ups.

It's sad really. Never mind!!!...

Your choice what you want to believe, I'm not holding a gun to your head but I fail to see what's not true or who in the world I'm trying to impress?

Oh and clearly you and your buddy mind or he wouldn't have taken this thread off topic initially and you wouldn't be defending his honour ;)

I would dearly love to' date=' don't put ideas in my mind! ;)[/quote']

That would mean that you would have to turn up at a game,show your face and identify who you actually are.But you are to ********* ******* to to do that.You only want to insult,attack people from your keyboard.

Everyone knows where he sits, he sits in his armchair with pen and paper in hand! ;)

He used to be a decent chap that I even shared a beer with at least once or twice but his antics last season made me afraid... afraid for his sanity! :)

As far as I know I have never shared a beer with you as I don't actually know who you as Robbie Earls Perm is.What antics last season are you on about ******* ****** one?Oh and yes I was actually at the match again yesterday.You really do need to grow up,stop being childish,stop THINKING that you are so much better than anyone else.More and more people are seeing you for what you are a WUM and nothing more.Considering that I am supposed to be on your ignore list you sen to pay a lot of attention to what posts I make.

Do you think we could get back on topic lads? I'd normally delete all this sort of off topic rubbish but if I do that there'll be nothing left! :ohmy:

Come on, be friends, it's Sunday after all :D

Sorry Caz, I was just defending my own honour and in my defence I didn't start it as I saw others quoting his posts but I promise not to get involved again ;)

Anyway I'm with For Us All as it creates a brilliant opportunity for fans of local football to take in up to 3 games in 3 days and that may be possibly something the 3 teams mentioned could get together on to promote a 3 game package at a potentially crucial game of the season?

Great decision from our great footballing powers- showing contempt for the proper football supporters as per usual

It couldn't happen without the co-operation of club owners - and they've let us all down on this one.

It's an absolute ******** kick-off time and guarantees no atmosphere.

Just another bit of the soul of English football sold off, in my opinion.

Archived