onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fixture change

cheshirevaliant

Advert

Because its 2014 and not 1994.

Every division can then be showcased to the nation. Im sure Sky will be involved in this and will show 1, possibly 2 games on the day. In each division. And if we have something to play for its great for the club.

Its no big deal really is it. Unless you choose it to be.

Vale fans just love a good moan, dont we.

Not sure Vale-Fleetwood will be as attractive to the nation as, say, Sheff Utd, Bristol City or Preston. Maybe that's negative, maybe that's realistic. Guess it depends which side of the fence you sit.

Boltonsno1, that's true, I had forgotten it was a bank holiday.

Not sure Vale-Fleetwood will be as attractive to the nation as, say, Sheff Utd, Bristol City or Preston. Maybe that's negative, maybe that's realistic. Guess it depends which side of the fence you sit.

Boltonsno1, that's true, I had forgotten it was a bank holiday.

Can't imagine that there'll be too many fans relishing getting up early Sunday morning to get to an away game at 12.15, particularly Preston fans who'll be travelling to Colchester, perhaps they'll be able to stay at home and watch on TV. Last game of the season is one of the more popular games, should have just left it as was.

Moan ****ing moan.

Is it that inconvenient for some of you?!

League 2 is played on the Saturday at 3pm.

Why dont you hope we get relegated and then youll be happy next season!

I despair.

Argh **** off, why should anyone be happy that the last game of the season is on a Sunday, to me every match should be played on Saturday anyway, it dosent feel the same on a Sunday. So stop thinking your better than everyone just because you have a different view.

Argh **** off, why should anyone be happy that the last game of the season is on a Sunday, to me every match should be played on Saturday anyway, it dosent feel the same on a Sunday. So stop thinking your better than everyone just because you have a different view.

Fight!:D

Because its 2014 and not 1994.

Every division can then be showcased to the nation. Im sure Sky will be involved in this and will show 1, possibly 2 games on the day. In each division. And if we have something to play for its great for the club.

Its no big deal really is it. Unless you choose it to be.

Vale fans just love a good moan, dont we.

Or maybe people want to watch their team on a Saturday? When football should be played... Who gives a **** about showcasing league 1 football off, nobody else cares, for fans outside this division they only care about their respective league and the premiership. Great sky are going to showcase one or two matches, brilliant makes no difference what so ever. To me it would have been much better to finish on the Saturday as per normal.

Can't imagine that there'll be too many fans relishing getting up early Sunday morning to get to an away game at 12.15, particularly Preston fans who'll be travelling to Colchester, perhaps they'll be able to stay at home and watch on TV. Last game of the season is one of the more popular games, should have just left it as was.

:yes::clap::clap:

Here you go again with with another spineless gutless insult.Maybe next time you are at a match you should introduce yourself to me being as you seem to know me but I like many others don't know who you actually are.Yes I do have a season ticket again.(over 25 season tickets so far)

Why can't I possibly use my season ticket?

REP knows you Melv so he has obviously gone out of his way to find out who you are, which stand you use and where you sit. So is he an admirer or a stalker? He's obviously obsessed with you to go to so much trouble. There's a very thin line between love & hate.:drool::drool::drool::

Be afraid Melv........... Be very afraid!

This post is threatening, no need to post this, it's dosgusting.

REP knows you Melv so he has obviously gone out of his way to find out who you are, which stand you use and where you sit. So is he an admirer or a stalker? He's obviously obsessed with you to go to so much trouble. There's a very thin line between love & hate.:drool::drool::drool::

Be afraid Melv........... Be very afraid!

Archived