onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Changed your mind Micky??

Jacko51

I think you take a lot of unfair stick on here but this post is just plain ridiculous.

To you maybe however this thread starter disapproved at the onset and will be salivating over the keyboard right now......before anything is even close to going ahead

Advert

To you maybe however this thread starter disapproved at the onset and will be salivating over the keyboard right now......before anything is even close to going ahead

To be fair Lady Vale. The thread starter (Jean Jackson) has forgotton more about the club than me and you know about it put together.

I think there are a few being a bit unfair.

I have no time for the board and was hoping to see the end of them.

However I don't believe Mickey Adams is, or ever has been, anyones puppet.

I have no axe to grind over his departure to Sheff Utd and welcome him back with open arms.

I've read his comments and he stresses his need to sign and prepare players for the upcoming season and reiterates his desire to succeed.

He strikes me as a man who says it as it is and has dealt with some real pondlife during his managerial career.

He certainly won't have the wool pulled over his eyes by anyone in the boardroom.

Who knows what the future holds - I have no time for Dario but Crewe are unrecognisable to the Club he walked into and for 15 of the last 20 years have punched above their weight.

ON THE FENCE!!!

STILL NOT RENEWED THE SEASON TICKET THOUGH.

Salivating over a keyboard or a failed manager ? Jean's choice and yours also.

Who knows what the future holds - I have no time for Dario but Crewe are unrecognisable to the Club he walked into and for 15 of the last 20 years have punched above their weight.

To be fair, he earned the role of director. Loyalty for over 10 years. Not being back for one month after walking out once. And he made them a lot of money.

The witch hunt has started then....some on here have been waiting for their chance to start on Adams

As far as Im concerned, by doing this Adams will be damaging the club. So yes, I have a problem with it, and wont keep quiet while the club is destroyed fom within.

Hold on a min, All of you.. Are we just bitchin for the fun of it? surely it cant entirely be a bad thing, Him becoming a board member can only bring stability in the way that hes going to think even harder and longer about upping and leaving us, 1, His statement also says that he is doing this for the football meaning that with the extra member on the board he can now sort out contracts and do business. I may be shot down for this post however it isnt always doom and gloom, he hasnt stabbed anyone in the back and everyone needs to stop being so negative.

Guest TommyMac

Matt, can I point you towards.....

Dear Seamus,

4 directors = quorum. MA may be doing this for players etc but he is not going to vote against his employers and even if he did he would be outvoted 3-1.

4 directors = Ameriturf.

Ameriturf = 24.9% plus 2 board positions.

Existing board (including SM and PJ) 28% + Ameriturf 24.9% = 52.9% control (cartel). Board of 6 - all acting in their own self interest.

V2001 and prospects of ever bringing about change = gone forever.

Your club is indeed falling apart but not as much as if the above occurs.

Kind regards.

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.

Classes of people especially vulnerable to exploitation due to gullibility include children, the elderly, the developmentally disabled and supporters of the current Vale Board.

Guest TommyMac
Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.

Classes of people especially vulnerable to exploitation due to gullibility include children, the elderly, the developmentally disabled and supporters of the current Vale Board.

Thanks Sage, I needed a laugh :laugh:

There is always one person on here that has to be a ******** about everything.

The above equation is only based on assumption. What if Mickey and Mark Sims co-operate and push the club forward I am sure you wouldnt be bitching then. It isnt impossible as some may think remember Mickey knows how the fans feel. He needs everything he can to keep the fans onside this might just go for him but we are all being so pessimistic that you wont give a chance.. Because im goin against the grain here dont think im pro-board or anything.... Im not robbieh or slater or whoever else loves to wind people up on here. Im a genuine fan divulging an opinion

any single person believing that this is anything more than the board trying to manoevre themselves, into a position where they can sign away on the ags deal and thus help them gain the 53 percent of shares, that will result in, their ultimate strangehold, on our club and subsequent death of pvfc.

ARE YOU PEOPLE THICK, SUPPORTING THIS IS LIKE STICKING THE KNIFE IN YOURSELF , WAKE UP STUPID.

YET AGAIN THE CLUB USE MICKEY ADAMS THIS TIME AS A DIVERSIONRY TACTIC.

Guest TommyMac
There is always one person on here that has to be a ******** about everything.

The above equation is only based on assumption. What if Mickey and Mark Sims co-operate and push the club forward I am sure you wouldnt be bitching then. It isnt impossible as some may think remember Mickey knows how the fans feel. He needs everything he can to keep the fans onside this might just go for him but we are all being so pessimistic that you wont give a chance.. Because im goin against the grain here dont think im pro-board or anything.... Im not robbieh or slater or whoever else loves to wind people up on here. Im a genuine fan divulging an opinion

I know you are Matt but the fact is that with Adams on the board of directors they can push ahead with the sale of 24.9% of the club to Ameriturf in order to have the support of over 50% of the shareholding. There is nothing Mickey Adams could do to stop it even if he wanted to.

I know you are Matt but the fact is that with Adams on the board of directors they can push ahead with the sale of 24.9% of the club to Ameriturf in order to have the support of over 50% of the shareholding. There is nothing Mickey Adams could do to stop it even if he wanted to.

On his own he couldnt do anything, but Mark and Mickey have the rights to vote for or against the Ameriturf deal, The only thing that could work out bad is the 24.9% saga, but saying that how do we know that ameriturf are going to support Bill Bratt and he have the 52%. Its all assumption again, everyone bangs on on here that Mark and Mo should have a go, If Mark is a good business man he will get Ameriturf and Mickey adams on his side and manipulate the board in his favour! From what i read Mickey adams is buying Meighs shares for £50,000 therefore they are his own and wont be swayed by meighs influence

Archived