onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Sentinel Sport Editor

Memphis

Advert

Correct me if I'm wrong but the EGM is about getting rid of the current board, not about being pro-Mo so not sure what his point is here.

Trust me, he's been tweeted and informed of that!;)

Plus there will be an email winging it's way to The Sentinel editor in chief tomorrow!

Mr Bratt pleaded with pro-board supporters to turn up yesterday and make their feelings known. As we know, about 12 turned up! Says it all. I wonder if Mr Wales' views will be reflected in the articles written by Steve Shaw and Martin Tideswell?

I'm sure that Mr Wales will have a big say in the articles penned by Messers Shaw and Tideswell. Not for the first time either...

What I cannot understand, Caroline, is the bitterness displayed by this man? Are the Sentinel scared that a change of ownership might lead to Vale being on the up and- as a result - difficult editorial decisions? Or am I reading too much into it? I remember saying some years back that the local media loves it the way things are and that the parity of the 90s was a nightmare for them.

The fact fans' club is such a small group reveals how out of touch RW is.[/i][/b]

All posted by The Sentinel sports editor, Keith Wales, last night.

If international companies can use research groups of less than 100 people and then say 'x out 10 people prefer our product' then why should Vale need a bigger research group than 5-600? Daft arguement to try and make against the way Robbie decided to use his vote.

I also agree with others when they say Robbie was entitled to do as he saw fit when he was abstaining, how he was making an informed decision, but now he is giving his proxy to the fans he is apparently 'rushing things' and is 'out of touch'. It is double standards and is just another example of how the snakes of the pro-board mob can double back on themselves when it suits.

As for the local media......cant we get the first years from Staffs uni media studies to report for Radio Stoke and the Sentinel? They would do a better job of it and we might actually get some balanced views. I honestly cant believe how bad the local media has been. At least try and look like you are being impartial.

This exchange confused me the most.

Bayernoatcake1: @SentinelSportEd go on call him a Vale c***! ; )

SentinelSportEd: @Bayernoatcake1 love currants

I've read and re-read that a number of times and I don't really understand.

Keith Wales' tweets read like he was quite 'refreshed' last night.

I think the idea is to remove the highlighted letters.

It really is quite scandalous behaviour by a media professional (so called). I would hope that disciplinary action is taken.

I had dealings with him when I worked at the Sentinel and can't say that I was at all impressed by the bloke. Professional isn't the word I'd use if I were describing Mr Wales. He never seemed to know what he was doing! Just my opinion of course and perhaps he'd say the same of me. :D

Archived