onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Out of Contract Players :). who are worth a try at the vale?

Supervalefan1

There are plenty of out of contract players out there I wonder if some of them might be worth a try at vale? :).

E.g.

Reda Johnson. Ex sheff wed. he was fans favourite and he made consistant performances for them in the championship and also got promoted with them in league one. he is an centre half.

Jermaine Johnson. Ex Sheff wed. He helped sheff wed to get promoted from league one. and he is a winger.his

Luke young. got released by Plymouth last season. I am sure he was linked with prem interest once or twice. maybe worth a try in league one.

Advert

There's a thread for this already mate. On a side note chill on the smiley faces

To be fair to the op he was asked to put these on a new thread as it was doing peoples(well certain peoples) heads in on the other thread,personally for what its worth I don't mind reading rumours etc on here on any thread and I just think some should give the op a break tbh.

There are plenty of out of contract players out there I wonder if some of them might be worth a try at vale? :).

E.g.

Reda Johnson. Ex sheff wed. he was fans favourite and he made consistant performances for them in the championship and also got promoted with them in league one. he is an centre half.

Jermaine Johnson. Ex Sheff wed. He helped sheff wed to get promoted from league one. and he is a winger.his

Luke young. got released by Plymouth last season. I am sure he was linked with prem interest once or twice. maybe worth a try in league one.

I certainly wouldn't mind Reda Johnson or the other full back from Plymouth who has turned down his contract offer(Berry I think his name is).

I would also try and get the Villa winger on loan who was loaned to Notts County last season

There's a thread for this already mate. On a side note chill on the smiley faces

To be fair to the him, it was me who suggested the out of contract player thread. The other thread i thought was for players that were only rumoured specifically linked to ourselves? Supervalefan1 put a few suggestions on there who were not actually linked to us but got, well err, told off by a couple of folk. If he (or anybody else) just wanted to discuss out of contract players in general or whether they'd be any good for us or not, then they could do so without clogging the other one up?

That's the only reason why i suggested another thread. My fault. :)

To be fair to the him, it was me who suggested the out of contract player thread. The other thread i thought was for players that were only rumoured or specifically linked to ourselves? Supervalefan1 put a few suggestions on there who were not actually linked to us but got, well err, told off by a couple of folk. If he (or anybody else) just wanted to discuss out of contract players in general or whether they'd be any good for us or not, then they could do so without clogging the other one up?

To be fair to the op he was asked to put these on a new thread as it was doing peoples(well certain peoples) heads in on the other thread,personally for what its worth I don't mind reading rumours etc on here on any thread and I just think some should give the op a break tbh.

Cheers mate and also I have only been a new member on here since may so I only just getting used to it on here. I don't expect everybody to like what i say because that is impossible.

I certainly wouldn't mind Reda Johnson or the other full back from Plymouth who has turned down his contract offer(Berry I think his name is).

I would also try and get the Villa winger on loan who was loaned to Notts County last season

Is that the lad with the German sounding name(although he isn't German)? Greilich or something he had a good game at VP boxing day as did 2 or 3 other of their players. TBH I don't think they looked a bad side in either game against Vale(altho we were cack 2nd half at Meadow Lane) and based on those games alone I was surprised they were struggling!

I would also like vale to try and sign Jack Grealish on loan maybe. he looked quick and pacey down the wings and scores the ball and sets up a few goals.

My personally Opinion is that i would get a new right back on loan maybe and a couple of new centre half and couple of wingers and a midfielder and couple of new forwards to replace tomlin and hugill. i heard mark little from Peterborough (right back). is a free agent but he is linked with Bristol city apparently.

To be fair to the him, it was me who suggested the out of contract player thread. The other thread i thought was for players that were only rumoured or specifically linked to ourselves? Supervalefan1 put a few suggestions on there who were not actually linked to us but got, well err, told off by a couple of folk. If he (or anybody else) just wanted to discuss out of contract players in general or whether they'd be any good for us or not, then they could do so without clogging the other one up?

Thanks :). and i just wanted to show suggestions who we could sign or who is probably worth a chance who is out of contract and also i didn't expect everybody to like what i say on here because that is impossible.

Is that the lad with the German sounding name(although he isn't German)? Greilich or something he had a good game at VP boxing day as did 2 or 3 other of their players. TBH I don't think they looked a bad side in either game against Vale(altho we were cack 2nd half at Meadow Lane) and based on those games alone I was surprised they were struggling!

Not quite German sounding but yes Grealish is the lad:D

Even if we don't go for him the likes of him,Aneke and Pritchard show that they are out there.

Archived