onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

7 minutes.

Samwelo

Applauding a player who's more interested in his next payday elsewhere ?

Don't get me wrong he shouldn't have to suffer what he's gone through but his comments about being in the " shop window" means he doesn't give a stuff about Port Vale and it's fans.

Good luck in your new employment

It is a job, at 27 he is at his peak as a footballer looking to make the best of his last 5 years, money talks, as does his wife who reportedly prefers to live down South. Maybe Vale could never, within reason, offer him enough money. Just be glad, he has more than earned his money in his stay with us.

Advert

In the press he said he's a bit angry because he has had people watching him.

I would be too cause he hasn't played that well of late, loose passes short balls.

BUT he has overall had a good season.

Wish him all the best at his new club may be a L2 club with potential for promotion.

He gets a smack from another player and now we're chanting for him in a certain minute?

For crying out loud - he's not dead.

I think the chant was meant as an opportunity to say goodby and thanks because we probably wont see him again... although I could be wrong... on saying that there is no reason for him to attend the match given the injuries

This would be pushing these minutes applauses to a ridiculous extreme. I'd be embarrassed if I was loft and it happened. I'd put it an the same level as liking a picture on Facebook to 'save lives'. If you are upset he is leaving, send him a letter/message into the club. If you feel passionately against such violence, then donate to a victims charity, if you want to show respect to him sing his name during the match at any time. Takes a bit more time and though, and mean that people won't be seen doing something.

Archived