onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What will Mo do....

Bluedevil

Taliking about sponsorships, a mate of mine whos missus works at the co-op holiday place where Normid used to be, says that they once went in to sponsor the Vales shirts and were turned down as they were "small fry" in the boards words. The co-op small fry yeah right.

John Goodhall Tree surgeons, sponsorshp nearing on £25k a year, thet sponsored the ball boys, the security, countless matches, ball sponsorships, etc etc, a box for as long as the lorne st has been open, up till 2 years ago When Bratt lied to Mr Goodhalls face regaring some investment opportunity, that Mr Goodhall had proof of benefit. Not put money in since and wont whilst Bratt and his cronies are there.

This is the thing how much sponsorship would come back to the vale with this board gone, and why havent they realised this if they have the best interests at heart and have nothing to hide........yeh right.

Does he have shares:D===

Advert

I just hope that he doesn't build houses on Vale Park. Yeah, I know , mineshafts etc etc .................but that's my only fear really. I hope that if he gets in , he will do things right for PVFC. That's all.

I dont know if i am correct here BUT wouldn't a simple legally bound contract saying football had to be played there for X amount of years be easy to do if that's what people are worried about? Also i cant see Mark Sims allowing that to happen anyway.

I get fed up of this building houses idea when anyone comes along,after all what's to say the current board wont ever contemplate that??

I dont know if i am correct here BUT wouldn't a simple legally bound contract saying football had to be played there for X amount of years be easy to do if that's what people are worried about? Also i cant see Mark Sims allowing that to happen anyway.

I get fed up of this building houses idea when anyone comes along,after all what's to say the current board wont ever contemplate that??

Don't you need Planning Permission to do anything ? A not so polite **** off would most probably come from the local authority.===

Agree about kit and merchandise - if we had a brand like Adidas I'd definitely buy more gear.

I actually couldn't really SEO because I can honestly say I never visit the shop because of the utter shoddy crap that they sell in there. As a keen shopper they are really missing a trick with people similar to me.

I just hope that he doesn't build houses on Vale Park. Yeah, I know , mineshafts etc etc .................but that's my only fear really. I hope that if he gets in , he will do things right for PVFC. That's all.

My fear is that one day an alien from the Planet Zog will land in my back garden and take a flame thrower to my geraniums. Illogical? Irrational? I know. Bit like Mo building houses on the Vale.

We don't really know what the future will bring but I'm pretty confident it won't see Mo turning into Bob the Builder!

Dont fall for this myth ...

If you wanted to build houses would you -

a) Purchase a brownfield site, readily available all around S-O-T.

or

b)Purchase a Football Club & have to go to the expense of clearing the site & deal with the negative publicity it would generate.

It's a no bariner, even Billy should be able to work it out !

===

Taliking about sponsorships, a mate of mine whos missus works at the co-op holiday place where Normid used to be, says that they once went in to sponsor the Vales shirts and were turned down as they were "small fry" in the boards words. The co-op small fry yeah right.

John Goodhall Tree surgeons, sponsorshp nearing on £25k a year, thet sponsored the ball boys, the security, countless matches, ball sponsorships, etc etc, a box for as long as the lorne st has been open, up till 2 years ago When Bratt lied to Mr Goodhalls face regaring some investment opportunity, that Mr Goodhall had proof of benefit. Not put money in since and wont whilst Bratt and his cronies are there.

This is the thing how much sponsorship would come back to the vale with this board gone, and why havent they realised this if they have the best interests at heart and have nothing to hide........yeh right.

I believe that Mr.Goodhall now sponsors Newcastle Town and has never been back to Vale Park since.

Mo's company 'WATERWORLD' would look good as a shirt sponsor would get national recognition for his business

But that would not generate any extra revenue over and above what Mo is prepared to put in now. You need to bleed every possible revenue stream you can, so common sense would say use Mo's contacts to get someone else as main sponsor.

I wonder what drivel the club have got lined up for the new away kit and I wonder how long it will be before we see it? My guess is a last minute disappointing design released in late August, sponsored by ToteDaddy.

ToteDaddy wont touch Billy Bratt with a barge pole:yes:

LB say's he has people waiting to sponsor the three sides of the Ground which have no sponsors. He intends to get the Robbie William suite and the Lorne St Stand completed as a matter of Urgency.

As far as i'm concerned, finishing the Lorne Street should NOT be a priority. I'd much rather see the playing side of things sorted out as a priority.

But that would not generate any extra revenue over and above what Mo is prepared to put in now. You need to bleed every possible revenue stream you can, so common sense would say use Mo's contacts to get someone else as main sponsor.

Waterworld would be paying, remember MC does not own Waterworld, but the decision will be down to MC

Archived