onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

CARL DICKINSON The Born Again Neil Aspin

Beza

Advert

Ex Stokie Pattoe , Tunstall lad, who was with Dicko in youth team at Stoke now at Huddersfield could be a Vale target in the future? You never know.

Really' date=' would be a great target if true![/quote']

Are either of you on some substance that is distorting your ability to think straight. ;)

Why would we be in for him - a striker, who's only just signed a 2 year contract for a Championship team this last summer?

Dicko is more of a hero than any premier league player this week after his efforts in such circumstances. Expecting a child as well I believe. Deserves all the happiness in the world. Something's are more than football but I'm glad the fans shown him the support and love... Were all the Vale family aren't we...

I watched Football Focus earlier and aside from Jose's interview I was bored stupid. Stories such as Dicko's are surely the ones fans want to see and hear about.

I did like Micky's interview when he was talking about Dicko, criticised him for the booking then said he couldn't have a go given what he's been through and done this week and then said he will be fining him! The old praise sandwich.

Are either of you on some substance that is distorting your ability to think straight. ;)

Why would we be in for him - a striker, who's only just signed a 2 year contract for a Championship team this last summer?

I'm still on an 'upper' of a Vale win! ;)

That's why I said 'really' at the start of my post but you never know I guess given all the strikers Huddersfield are signing.

I said in the "future" Tone, read.

I absolutely love Dicko's passion and commitment, second to none. However I find it bizarre that somebody's distribution and ability to tackle without being booked is worse than Griffs gets praised so much in comparison.

Dont get me wrong, I think they are both key players but dont understand the disparity in opinion.

I absolutely love Dicko's passion and commitment, second to none. However I find it bizarre that somebody's distribution and ability to tackle without being booked is worse than Griffs gets praised so much in comparison.

Dont get me wrong, I think they are both key players but dont understand the disparity in opinion.

Did you miss his cross field pass in the build up to the penalty?

You're joking aren't you? Please tell me that you are.

To be honest I was unconvinced over his first 5-8 games but happy to admit he's a key cog in the team and he is totally whole-hearted, works his socks off and has more than a little talent.

He does need to sort the disciplinary side of his game but he's a big improvement for the squad this season.

Personally I think he should be offered a 2 or 3 year deal NOW and with the offer of the captaincy next season,Dicko really could become a legend at PVFC,after what he has gone through his reaction at the end of the game tugged on the heart strings

Legend in the making but daft yellows mean he'll miss our biggest cup game for years

Is he facing an 8 game ban and missing the 5th round away clash with Chelsea:rolleyes:

Odd but after reading conjecture on here a couple of weeks ago that he was on 3k a week, I thought that on his performance Vs Plymouth that I wouldn't be paying him £300. Like the bloke and he's added grit to the defence and a bit of pace but doesn't help himself by getting as many yellows as he does, especially for dissent. I'd rather him be picking up his massive salary and being available to play rather than sitting at home.

Archived