onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Would we fill vale park?

paddockboy1876

Advert

As I said earlier, cannot see us getting any more than 17k max in VP. Just look at the Wolves game, or the Northampton game last season, paddock apparently sold out, Lorne st sold out. Wolves filled it the max allowed, now check the attendances. VP as is does not hold as much as we all think at the moment.

As I said earlier, cannot see us getting any more than 17k max in VP. Just look at the Wolves game, or the Northampton game last season, paddock apparently sold out, Lorne st sold out. Wolves filled it the max allowed, now check the attendances. VP as is does not hold as much as we all think at the moment.
Sell outs with unreserved seats have to include an allowance of 10% spare seats.

There were less at Sunderland because their fans weren't naive enough to think they had a chance of winning the cup. I feel sorry for all the brave potters last night having to sit in traffic jams' date=' get drenched, then frozen half to death in a silent morgue, watching that shower of ****. The hail storm was the highlight of the night and i'm surprised Sky haven't offered a compensation package to viewers that bothered to stay tuned in. Lets just hope you can pull something out of the bag against Villa or else it could be a very bleak Christmas[/quote']

Due to the 1st half monsoon a lot of fans were crammed up towards the back, if you look at the Man Utd end on telly there was big gaps at either side for the same reason. The Family Stand where the camera faces always looks the emptiest, I guess a lot of families with young kids don't take up their seats for night matches. They didn't sell 1500 tickets so it was about right.....

Excuses excuses you couldn't fill your ground against man utd, in quarter final,dear oh dear ,big club my bottom,😆😆😆😆

Excuses excuses you couldn't fill your ground against man utd, in quarter final,dear oh dear ,big club my bottom,😆😆😆😆

Sorry i might have been a bit harsh,it was rainin,and a paper bag blew on to the a500 causing the biggest traffic jam north of the m25,and it's nearly Santa time,blah blah I've bored meself now 😆😆

Never mind would we fill Vale Park, the real quaestion is why are we still there? Yes ok Im laying my sword down to impale myself on because I know this is a sensitive subject. However lets look at the facts:

Massive Yearly Police Bills

Ridiculously Difficult to park anywhere near unless you want to fork out a fiver.

Notorioulsy bd traficc wise at both the bottom of Hamil Road on the junction of Moorland road, and at the top of HAmil Road and the junction of High Lane, not to mention the lights in Burslem and the longport roundabout.

The stands are too far away from the pitch creating a non hostile environment for away teams.

I think Ive only ever seen full attendance a handfull of times in 30 years of attending.

Bycars always two thirds empty, I could go on....

There is prime land just of the A500 at the Goldenhill turn off or even further down at the Tunstall Burslem turn off. Why hasnt someone had the balls to build a 10 seater with options to build on further, thats compact easy to get too reducing traffic issues in Burslem, reducing Policing Costs, and creating a stadium builts for an emerging club that releases money otherwise squandered on costs into a half decent playing budget?

I love vale park, and will always have fond memories of it but its time to move forward.

Never mind would we fill Vale Park, the real quaestion is why are we still there? Yes ok Im laying my sword down to impale myself on because I know this is a sensitive subject. However lets look at the facts:

Massive Yearly Police Bills

Ridiculously Difficult to park anywhere near unless you want to fork out a fiver.

Notorioulsy bd traficc wise at both the bottom of Hamil Road on the junction of Moorland road, and at the top of HAmil Road and the junction of High Lane, not to mention the lights in Burslem and the longport roundabout.

The stands are too far away from the pitch creating a non hostile environment for away teams.

I think Ive only ever seen full attendance a handfull of times in 30 years of attending.

Bycars always two thirds empty, I could go on....

There is prime land just of the A500 at the Goldenhill turn off or even further down at the Tunstall Burslem turn off. Why hasnt someone had the balls to build a 10 seater with options to build on further, thats compact easy to get too reducing traffic issues in Burslem, reducing Policing Costs, and creating a stadium builts for an emerging club that releases money otherwise squandered on costs into a half decent playing budget?

I love vale park, and will always have fond memories of it but its time to move forward.

Who's going to fund that? A lot of the time councils will fund these kind of ground moves but that won't happen with us. Where does X million pound just come from? Yes your opinion may seem common sense but we simply don't have that investment.

Anyway, Vale Park isn't the reason for high police bills. The reason is a section of our fans are bell ends and Staffordshire Police are against Vale and will take any opportunity to cream money off us.

Archived