onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season Ticket Sales

X-Valiant

I know, I know - another season ticket sales thread.

Since the statement by Mr. L Zest at weekend regarding that the alleged 2008 season tickets that have been sold, you can well imagine that a lot of digging's been going on and lots of stones left unturned.

This morning, from an authoritative figure in regards to Port Vale told us that just over 500 season tickets have been sold.

Again, an open offer to the club from me, I would like th eopportunity, as a fan and a shareholder, the opportunity to run a report from the CRM system in place at Vale Park.

Advert

Since the statement by Mr. L Zest at weekend regarding that the alleged 2008 season tickets that have been sold, you can well imagine that a lot of digging's been going on and lots of stones left unturned.

This morning, from an authoritative figure in regards to Port Vale told us that just over 500 season tickets have been sold.

Again, an open offer to the club from me, I would like th eopportunity, as a fan and a shareholder, the opportunity to run a report from the CRM system in place at Vale Park.

Dear X-Valiant,

The same information has been fed to me today by a very reliable source. This figure seems more realistic than the 2,000 plus being suggested by Mr Deakin.

If we succeed in this bid I promise to look back through the sales figures and confirm the accuracy of the figures cited in Mr Deakin's press release last week.

Kind Regards.

To be perfectly honest, there is so much misinformation being released by the club I no longer know what to believe.

Dear X-Valiant,

The same information has been fed to me today by a very reliable source. This figure seems more realistic than the 2,000 plus being suggested by Mr Deakin.

If we succeed in this bid I promise to look back through the sales figures and confirm the accuracy of the figures cited in Mr Deakin's press release last week.

Kind Regards.

When you DO get in you will have no problems giving Mr. Deakin the bullet as he has personally lied through the media.

How can a man who has only been at his desk a matter of weeks and with his football experience lie for a bunch of scrotes like our Board.........It will look very well on his CV adding to his Lemon Zest past. What a foolish numpty, he would be better off clearing his desk now and getting out while his character is just about intact. :yes:

500 seems about right and in line with the low level of activity seen at the ticket office over the last few days of the early bird period. I guess the 500 figure contains the 'Life' season tickets and free under 9s as well.

It's clear this represents an absolute disaster for V2001 and if my maths is right it's roughly an 86% fall in season ticket sales in comparison with the early bird deadline in 2010. It really does make you wonder quite what their plan is if they do survive the EGM, how can they possibly expect to continue with such little support?

I think if V2001 are still in power by August, it will be very illuminating to see the attendance for the first home game... unless of course that figure is also generated by Mr Bratt and co too

You do Doreen...........:yes:

Jimmy I have never felt disappointment and anger like after the Barnet game I wanted to go to the dressing room and confront them and tell them how much time, money and effort goes into following them around the country. Thank god we have a break for a while.

They travel on their super new coach with all the luxuries and stay in some great hotels, they don't get up at 5 0am on long journeys, I have to leave everything in position for my hubby and arrange backup care, I really am pi***d off good style, then they turn out a performance like that, they didn't play Barnet did.:(

Jimmy I have never felt disappointment and anger like after the Barnet game I wanted to go to the dressing room and confront them and tell them how much time, money and effort goes into following them around the country. Thank god we have a break for a while.

They travel on their super new coach with all the luxuries and stay in some great hotels, they don't get up at 5 0am on long journeys, I have to leave everything in position for my hubby and arrange backup care, I really am pi***d off good style, then they turn out a performance like that, they didn't play Barnet did.:(

It would be nice if they had to endure such hardships Doreen, just to see what 'effort' goes into following them.

Why for goodness sake don't the Brattenil gets it's facts right, before they keep printing all this garbage that keeps coming from out of our club.

Archived