onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

potteries centre club shop is open

mr burslem

Advert

Hi lads just been up hanley and popped in our club shop,asked the lady in there how things are going and she said they are getting busier now with run up to xmas and they are doing well.She also said they will be selling HOME tickets only for the time beingfrom tomorrow 25/10/2013.She also said they have a 6 month lease so they can see how things go,so it all looks promising for plenty of sales...

Hi lads just been up hanley and popped in our club shop,asked the lady in there how things are going and she said they are getting busier now with run up to xmas and they are doing well.She also said they will be selling HOME tickets only for the time beingfrom tomorrow 25/10/2013.She also said they have a 6 month lease so they can see how things go,so it all looks promising for plenty of sales...

Excellent news, really hope it takes off. It's great to have a club shop in the city centre, well done all involved :yes:

I think quite a few will not be gracing the new shop with their presence after reading Norman's twitter on the non appearance of the limited edition shirt.

He quotes "give him a break, he has much more important things to resolve."

With that attitude, after taking all our hard earned £55s then he may find we may not want to spend money until we are assured correctly we are going to get what we pay for!!!

Love you Vale but don't ask fans to pay for stuff until you know it's going to be forthcoming.

Whilst it is very frustrating for those who have paid for the limited edition shirts and not received them I think when voicing your concerns you could at least acknowledge the positives that have been achieved where shop sales are concerned since NS took over.

The pluses far outweigh the negatives.

Well as someone who has purchased the limited edition shirt I won't be spending another penny at the club until the product I purchased has arrived. I have been more than patient and I'm pretty brassed off by it all. Quick enough to take payment but not quick enough to take responsibility. Had a bet with my missus that stoke will score another premier league goal before I get my shirt! Shame really because I spent nearly £600 in the club shop last Christmas on family gifts and I know the wife spent quite a lot on gifts for me.

Well as someone who has purchased the limited edition shirt I won't be spending another penny at the club until the product I purchased has arrived. I have been more than patient and I'm pretty brassed off by it all. Quick enough to take payment but not quick enough to take responsibility. Had a bet with my missus that stoke will score another premier league goal before I get my shirt! Shame really because I spent nearly £600 in the club shop last Christmas on family gifts and I know the wife spent quite a lot on gifts for me.

poor excuse not to spend any more

they've ****** up, well Wildes did anyway, Smurf has admitted as such, give him a break

Be careful, carpetman123 will be upset and tell you to shut up!

It's not a poor excuse at all I have spent £55 on a product back in July and we are approaching November and I still don't have my product and even worse do not have a clue when I will get my purchase. I understand Norman has other issues but surely 1,000 of his businesses paying customers who are yet to receive a product they have paid for should be a top priority.

Archived