onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lee Hughes

davo80

Advert

I hope to god you do nothing wrong in your life REP and if you do i also hope people can forgive you for it.

Its not about forgiveness its about something that I nor my family will ever get over. I'm sure Lee Hughes doesn't care less what I think about the situation, I was just man enough to answer the question posted earlier on a forum. I dare say if I hadn't gone through the aforementioned situation I would feel the same as most other fans as I recognise I am in a minority but sometimes things outside football are bigger than the game itself.

The people who I sit alongside at games I'm sure are aware as they didn't see me for a while at games in late 2010 / early 2011 (long before Lee Hughes became associated with our club) but other than that and in this instance its not something I would go into further detail on.

I wish I was a better person,I never made a mistake or an action I should not have made,regrets I've had a few someone sang.Please judge Lee Hughes by football standards,forget the moral high ground because its ****** cloudy up there.He will be really up for the Wolves game and he wont let his lionheart rule his bald head.Support him and the Vale and we will WIN !

As a professional footballer he has been astounding. I thought he looked out of shape when he first came and I got the impression he was here to get one last pay day. I have been very wrong and he looks in the best shape I have seen for about 5 years. He was worked very hard and is a credit to himself. I think he is quite self obsessed and I doubt I would think he was great if I had to spend time with him, but many great footballers are like that. He has lots of pride and did not want to let the fans down.

Hughsie's going to get slaughtered by Wolves fans, and, although he will cope with it as he always does, can't we get a chant going for him?

"HUGHSIE, HUGHSIE" is a bit simple.

Any suggestions?

Live in wolves and drink in the local. Trust me they are proper baying for hughes blood. Hughsey hughsey doesn't sound that loud would lee hughes there's only one lee hughes

Lee hughes lee hughes super lee hughes

He's got no hair but we don't care super

Lee hughes

Lee hughes better than bull lee hughes better than bull

He is hughsey super hughsey from the park

No one takes him wolves hate him (even worse substitute wolves fans with dingles it's how west brom refer to the wolves fans and they proper hate it )

He is hughsey from the park

Live in wolves and drink in the local. Trust me they are proper baying for hughes blood. Hughsey hughsey doesn't sound that loud would lee hughes there's only one lee hughes

Lee hughes

No one takes him wolves hate him (even worse substitute wolves fans with dingles it's how west brom refer to the wolves fans and they proper hate it )

That'd be pretty good.

Lee hughes

you have a talent for song writing.

see if you can rustle something up to the tune of "only you" ( obviously beginning with Oh - lee - hughes)

Hopefully os. I just wonder how many games MA will give Pope IF he doesn't produce goals, depends on results really but I think MA may look at something if it doesn't start to happen for Tom soon.
All strikers go through a barren patch JJJ. Remember he went 10 games without a goal last season then got a hat trick. If MA doesn't keep his faith then I worry about his football mentality.

Archived