onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pope

geosname

Advert

The simple fact is that every individual has to improve to the level we are now at, those who dont get dropped and that includes Pope. One thing we have got to stop doing is being in such a hurry get the ball into Pope, half the time we just wallop the ball towards the box and hope where as the teams ive seen so far are paatient and calculated.

A rare moment of lucidity. Congratulations

Joker there seems to be a lot of self obsessed fantasists on ovf . Who think their the best manager,business man, and football pundit .when in reality all they are is pathetic sad people who constantly criticise others

Nope.

It's people putting forward ideas which they think is right, AKA opinions. They are not self obsessed fantasists. They are discussing their opinions on a forum designed for said use.

If you cannot cope with opinions, get off this forum and go play with lego.

We are actually only 2 games into the season.

Pope is defending just as much as he did last season - he did a wonderful job then defending set pieces and he is doing the same this season.

His attacking form hasn't changed - I don't think he has missed a clear opportunity yet - not even a marginal one.

So far we simply haven't provided him with anything half decent from out wide - But the wingers have only had one league match to do it as neither of them were picked at Colchester.

Personally although I like Tomlin I would have started the season with pope and Hughes - both have played and scored at this level. - the start of the season was not the right time to start someone as a main striker who hasn't played at this level before.

An hour from Hughes then 30 minutes of Tomlin.

That's about it - I haven't been anywhere near OVF or any football since the disappointment of the debacle at Colchester where Adams panicked thinking we were playing Chelsea not Colchester.

He should have put out an attacking side that gave Pope a chance and also for them to worry about us instead of us worrying about them.

Nope.

It's people putting forward ideas which they think is right, AKA opinions. They are not self obsessed fantasists. They are discussing their opinions on a forum designed for said use.

If you cannot cope with opinions, get off this forum and go play with lego.

if yours and their idea is to rubbish everything to do with vale then say its my opinion you can stick it . I easily cope it just amazes me how you all think you know better than professional people. When clearly you dont

if yours and their idea is to rubbish everything to do with vale then say its my opinion you can stick it . I easily cope it just amazes me how you all think you know better than professional people. When clearly you dont

Which professional people are we talking about.... Ticket Master? [no tickets]... Sondico? [no shirts]... on line Shop manager? [no sales]... adams? [colchster admission]... smurf? [who has responsibility for all]

Anyone would think OVF users enjoy basking in the reputation they have accrued for themselves.....

Everyone seems to think that League 1 is merely an extension to last season's. For Pope to have any kind of negative thread at this stage in the season is absurd, OK he may not have scored in the last THREE games but he did hit the woodwork twice. Should we really come to expect 30 a season every season?

With regard to ticketmaster I believe the only issue here is with online ticketing? OK it SHOULD work straight out of the box but does anything these days?? A little ironing out time surely should be granted, don't forget even the notion of an online shop was ridiculous only a season ago.

I don't really think we are in the position to judge Adams' selection given that we aren't the ones who spend the week training with the players as Adams' does. If the squad he selected had a good week in training then who is to say they shouldn't get the chance? If anything people here are criticising Adams for being too honest.

As for the shirts, the home strip has some the most innovative and original design touches since the days of the our first AutoGlass win, with the away strip being just as original. If we had Sondico kicking out a park strip with a PVFC transfer on it then I would be disappointed, but considering that the strips are tailor made for PVFC then again, perhaps some consideration?

People think Chelsea are bad for chopping and changing every November. If it were down to the average OVF user we'd be lucky to survive September.

Anyone would think OVF users enjoy basking in the reputation they have accrued for themselves.....

Everyone seems to think that League 1 is merely an extension to last season's. For Pope to have any kind of negative thread at this stage in the season is absurd, OK he may not have scored in the last THREE games but he did hit the woodwork twice. Should we really come to expect 30 a season every season?

With regard to ticketmaster I believe the only issue here is with online ticketing? OK it SHOULD work straight out of the box but does anything these days?? A little ironing out time surely should be granted, don't forget even the notion of an online shop was ridiculous only a season ago.

I don't really think we are in the position to judge Adams' selection given that we aren't the ones who spend the week training with the players as Adams' does. If the squad he selected had a good week in training then who is to say they shouldn't get the chance? If anything people here are criticising Adams for being too honest.

As for the shirts, the home strip has some the most innovative and original design touches since the days of the our first AutoGlass win, with the away strip being just as original. If we had Sondico kicking out a park strip with a PVFC transfer on it then I would be disappointed, but considering that the strips are tailor made for PVFC then again, perhaps some consideration?

People think Chelsea are bad for chopping and changing every November. If it were down to the average OVF user we'd be lucky to survive September.

Bang on,where's that thumbs up button, I would love to find a thread were no one is moaning,HO hang on, this IS OVF

At last a voice of REASON!!

Was supposed to be working before the start of the season

Re online shop it seems it still is

He said he got it wrong again

Nice if you can get them

Archived