onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

EGM Rally Meeting

Just posted this on another thread but thought it might be useful to have it's own.

I think it would be a good idea for Mo/Mark and his "top table" to host a EGM rally night.

Advertise it in the media and invite use normal fan's, shareholders pro Mo and undecided shareholders for an open and honesy Q&A.

Plus an invite to Robbie to either attend (unlikely) or his family,management etc. to attend.

What do people think? Any idea's?

Advert

OVF will also try and do a final pre-EGM rally. I've got a few ideas to try and publicise the appeal to Robbie Williams plus we'll try and ensure that every sahreholder is aware of the issues at stake and ensure that everone is aware of how to proxy their vote to the NLV should they not be able to attend.

Our coverage is still in the planning stages but we will also cover all the latest press releases from NLV, Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims as well.

OVF will also try and do a final pre-EGM rally. I've got a few ideas to try and publicise the appeal to Robbie Williams plus we'll try and ensure that every sahreholder is aware of the issues at stake and ensure that everone is aware of how to proxy their vote to the NLV should they not be able to attend.

Our coverage is still in the planning stages but we will also cover all the latest press releases from NLV, Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims as well.

I would also welcome *all* ideas and suggestions for OVF's coverage ahead of the EGM.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have a good suggestion (after all we don't want the board to read about the ideas in advance on the open forum, do we!).

A great idea JJJ. We need to push push and push as much as we can before the EGM.

If we can get this sorted and get some media coverage :rolleyes: it can only do good. The more 'high profile' names the better. Perhaps people might then understand that we're not just a bunch of 'webmongs' trying to cause trouble.

Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims in the lead up to the EGM should get all the big guns out amongst their supporters....Sproson,Foyle & Porter,Cullerton and

of course Phil Taylor not to forget Robbie Earle....and if they have now got Robbie Williams support the last great bit of PR would be a quote in support from the great man Sir John Rudge.

The V2001 Board have no significant or legendary or famous supporters and

seemingly only have 157 wanting to buy a season ticket.........we once sold

6,500 season tickets.....it really does look like the V2001 minority shareholding Board of Directors are 5 people who represent themselves only with just 157 friends left they are standing in the way of progress and have the whole Vale Nation against them.

Mo Chaudry and Mark Sims in the lead up to the EGM should get all the big guns out amongst their supporters....Sproson,Foyle & Porter,Cullerton and

of course Phil Taylor not to forget Robbie Earle....and if they have now got Robbie Williams support the last great bit of PR would be a quote in support from the great man Sir John Rudge.

The V2001 Board have no significant or legendary or famous supporters and

seemingly only have 157 wanting to buy a season ticket.........we once sold

6,500 season tickets.....it really does look like the V2001 minority shareholding Board of Directors are 5 people who represent themselves only with just 157 friends left they are standing in the way of progress and have the whole Vale Nation against them.

Great idea BA.

For info I have contacted Mo.

Try and get the NLV up for it .Meeting night before the EGM.Make sure the NLV have somewhere to stay.I'm up for a collection for them.===

If you get it for the night before the EGM (wednesday it would be a tuesday night would be worth a try to get radio stoke to be there to broadcast it live as a special P&G

Guest RayTab

May I suggest that there is a meeting the night before where fans who can't attend can put there shares up for proxy. A bit of a meet n greet and chance to to an exchange for proxies?

Archived