onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

For those who cannot make Saturday

Mr Football

In spite of the fact that we look on for a massive crowd this Saturday there will still be a major number of Vale fans who simply cannot make the game on Saturday. So I thought I'd start a thread for such folk to be able to commiserate and share their reasons why they can't be at Vale and to commiserate each other!

I can't make it (in spite of being a ST holder for 15 years) as I've got to be in London and am running the marathon on Sunday.

Advert

Working in Abu Dhabi and can't get back. Just so want to be there, having been home for the Burton game which was awesome -took my wife an three children and it was an epic night which still makes me smile when I think about it. Sounds like tomorrow is going to make Burton look a bit tame, which I didn't think would be possible. Shall be following online and trying any link I can to get commentary - promotion's been a long time coming, and expectations are so high, I just hope we can get over the line. I can't imagine what I will do if we end up in the play offs.....so come on lads, stick it in the net and make us even prouder to be Vale fans.

as a pre emptive strike.. is there any way to listen to the game/watch/stream/etc etc?? Remember in the past that even the digital radio stoke and online are blocked off. Any one have any ideas i'd be most appreciative.

Working 9am til 8pm in Derby. Will catch the result on my break about 5ish. Dad and brother are going and I'm sure that the atmosphere is gonna be bonkers. I've seen 2 relegations and no promotions, so i'll still be a promotion virgin regardless.

Sorry on duty. But will be listening to Valaint Player playing the Radio Sjoke commentary - so it will be just like being there.

Going to work the shift pattern so I am not out from 1400-1800hrs, so can listen to everything.

Making the Wycombe game and looking forward to that one. Party time. Smurfs galore at their place. Blue faces and black and white shirts.

I live in farnham, Surrey and would love to be at the game but I have to go somewhere that evening or my partner would kill me. It's very tempting to risk it but at this rate there will be no tickets left for me any way. I didn't believe I would ever say that about going to see Vale for a 4th Division game! What is going on up there? I'll be listening on Valiant Player to every kick of the ball.

Archived