onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale 1-1 Aldershot Post Match Thread

Valiant Richie

You are right. We just do not look like scoring when he's on. He actually hinders the team! I'm sorry to be so blunt but the facts speak for themselves. I just do not know why Adams persists with him and it does make you doubt his judgement which is ridiculous after the season we have had.

Totally agree he should explain the Calvin Andrex thing after the season has ended as most fans just don't get it

Advert

poor game and a under par display by vale if im honest but give aldershot credit they have done their home work on the vale and deserved a draw if they had got a striker who could score they might have had three points so happy with a point i said i would have took 4 points out of the last two games . good gate over 6 ,000 for a midweek roll on saturday

from the other thread why do fans always single out one player, in this case Andrews. Its been said we can't score with him on and also 7-1 without Andrew and 1-1 with him, but he only played a quarter of this game what about the other 67 minutes when we only got one goal? From he opinion of some we should have been 5 nil up at 67 minutes, just because Andrew was not on.

We got a point, not the end of the world but jesus just get behind them and stay behind them yeah everyone is entitled to their opinion but slagging off a player in a team tat is second because we drew is ridiculous in my opinion.

I really hope Andrews scores an injury time winner on Saturday and other results go for us, then we will see what people say

I think you've got more chance of stepping in rocking horse s**t to be honest. If he starts we'll lose, if he comes on we'll concede, simples.

Why did that ref give fouls for the most innocuous of contacts yet totally ignore two fouls by Rankine before the goal - a push on Jones then a blatant push in the back on Purse?

Poor performance but I'll take the point and move on.

from the other thread why do fans always single out one player, in this case Andrews. Its been said we can't score with him on and also 7-1 without Andrew and 1-1 with him, but he only played a quarter of this game what about the other 67 minutes when we only got one goal? From he opinion of some we should have been 5 nil up at 67 minutes, just because Andrew was not on.

We got a point, not the end of the world but jesus just get behind them and stay behind them yeah everyone is entitled to their opinion but slagging off a player in a team tat is second because we drew is ridiculous in my opinion.

I really hope Andrews scores an injury time winner on Saturday and other results go for us, then we will see what people say

He is crap.

He handicaps us.

He is not a scapegoat because he is literally ****ing useless.

I think you've got more chance of stepping in rocking horse s**t to be honest. If he starts we'll lose, if he comes on we'll concede, simples.

I said hope, but to be honest I would love it if the promotion goal was scored by Mr Tom Pope and I am sure he would too

come on leave k andrews alone hes just not got to grip with things at the vale yet ... tell you what,, bet you wouldnt say owt about him if we need to beat Northampton at home for promotion and k andrews scores the winner l o l

We still need 4 points to make sure we're up. Saturday is a huge game.

We will have to perform a lot better to come away with the points but I'm confident we will in front of a sell out crowd.

Looking at the other fixtures, i would put my life on 2 teams below to not get 78 points.

One win will be enough.

Not impossible but almost: 12 goals in over 170 games doesn't fill you with hope. By anybody's stretch of the imagination he's simply not an effective striker. It's clear we have far better players in the squad and on the bench, so why bring him on?

Not impossible but almost: 12 goals in over 170 games doesn't fill you with hope. By anybody's stretch of the imagination he's simply not an effective striker.

Which is why we should convert him to a centre back. He's big, quick, decent in the air and strong.

Archived