onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Messi 56 goals

Lawrence

Advert

Lionel Messi just got his 56th goal of the season !!! What a player !

Any chance we could get him on loan ???

I think he has created some sort of record with that - something like scoring against every other team in La Liga in the last game he's played against each of them?

Lionel Messi just got his 56th goal of the season !!! What a player !

Any chance we could get him on loan ???

I think he has created some sort of record with that - something like scoring against every other team in La Liga in the last game he's played against each of them?

He has he's scored against 19 teams.

Messi is the first player ever to score against the entire division in consecutive games. He has scored 30 goals in the last 19 league games. He last didn't score back in November immediately after the birth of his child. I recorded the Magic of Messi at Christmas, all 91 goals he scored last year for club and country and play it regularly. My favourite is the third goal he scored away a Deportivo with a dribble from the half way line and then gets the defender to try to block on the edge of the box before firing through his legs in to the corner. If people saw the two goals he scored against Milan, one through the defenders legs, he poses that challenge to defenders regularly, if they don't block he bends it top corner, if they do block he goes through the legs with power. His touch and dribbling is so good he can have that level of awareness and decision making in the moment. I admit it does help to have Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez passing to him, but La Liga is the number 1 ranked league on UEFA coefficient in Europe presently.

vastly overrated player who has scored most of his goals against mediocre spanish sides, whilst playing with what is in effect the spain national team- shades of gazza in scotland methinks? until hes done it in another league against better players and at international level i disagree with all the raving he gets. plus hes an argie - enough reason for the haters to get hatin :p

vastly overrated player who has scored most of his goals against mediocre spanish sides, whilst playing with what is in effect the spain national team- shades of gazza in scotland methinks? until hes done it in another league against better players and at international level i disagree with all the raving he gets. plus hes an argie - enough reason for the haters to get hatin :p

If this isn't a windup this is the most **** I've ever read, anywhere, ever.

Please tell me you are joking?

Please!!!!

Nurse

Amongst his 91 goals last season were 12 for Argentina which makes him the equal top scorer ever in a year for them. That included 3 against Brazil, including a dribble from the half way line close to the dug out and shot from edge of the box bent top corner. La Liga is the the number one league in Europe presently with 3 teams in the Champions League quarter finals. The Premier League is second but may drop to third behind Germany. Messi in 2012 overtook Muller's record for the most goals scored in a season and the most goals scored in calendar year and at the age of 24 became the top goal scorer of all time at Barcelona.

Unlike a player like Muller, who was a penalty box player, Messi is also superb at passing and creating. He is presently second for assists of goals in La Liga as well.

Quality talent there's no doubt, but would he be as lethal in another team without Iniesta and Xavi alongside him? Argentina have never won the World Cup with him playing yet Spain win constantly.

My point? There's no way he'd score 91 goals in a season at Bayern, Arsenal or Milan. He's in a team made for him which is why for me be isn't as good as the likes of Pele.

Archived