onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams is SPOT ON

Mr Football

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Angry-Adams-hits-idiotic-fans/story-18399960-detail/story.html#axzz2NKYmTo6G

Micky Adams is absolutely spot on here. If you call yourself a Port Vale "fan" then you need to have a long hard look at yourself and see if you are one of the "idiots" that Adams rightly refers to.

Things have not been this good or this optimistic at Vale for 10+ years.

Yes, it's bl**dy annoying that we may **** up this promotion, and yes it's bl**dy annoying that he may not pick the side you or I would pick, but that does not deflect the fact that we have had a great season so far. Even if we do blow it (which I fear we will, and which will upset me) then there is no justification for any personal abuse at Adams or the players. It really does not help and can actively hinder the situation.

8 games to go. Time to SUPPORT our club.

Advert

Adams picks the side, not Burge.

It's a team game, and Burge let the team down.

Adams has suffered abuse that in most situations would get the perpetrator arrested or sacked or otherwise disciplined. Just because someone doesn't agree with someone else it does not excuse abusing them.

Well said Micky Adams. Don't anyone say that Vale fans are the best in the league and all that rubbish. We aren't - some of us are pretty nasty people. We don't bother going when the team are winning and then turn on the manager and players the moment it gets difficult. Great fans - I don't think so

Excellent post and as much as I want Burge back in the side i,m afraid Adams is right he is totally out of order by 'tweeting' messages to the fans it should be banned

Discipline has to be right and if you are late then you lose your place simples

I totally agree--if Burge wasn't professional enough to get there on time--he deserves what he got!

History repeating itself - players under Adams bottling it, Micky can't handle pressure that's the problem. And when has he ever praised our fans, in both his stints here he has been quick to deflect any criticism, time to go Micky.

Really? Please, enlighten me as to why?...... And before you thro accusations I never boo during the game, I encourage the players to keep going ad to keep trying out ideas, but I am afraid history is repeating itself, Adams is bottling it, and his stubbornness and total lack of tactical ability will cost us yet again. No amount of burying ones head in the sand will change that, a change is needed if we want to salvage the season.

He maybe correct about what time he got to the meal,however I expect the traffic to be very bad around Cheltenham due to the horse racing, so that maybe the reason why he was late or even the road works around Bristol cos they **** everything up.like someone said earlier 2 sides to every story

History repeating itself - players under Adams bottling it, Micky can't handle pressure that's the problem. And when has he ever praised our fans, in both his stints here he has been quick to deflect any criticism, time to go Micky.
CORRECT!! spot on.

We go through this every year since 2009 with Adams. 1st half of the season look like we are heading for promotion and then slowly balls it up in the 2nd half.

Same again next season anyone?

This is the business end of the season, this is where promotions are won and lost look at crewe last season came from midtable and won the play-offs this is where you need to keep your nerve

Running around panicking will get you no where!! we just need to hold our nerve, be POSITIVE!! and promotion will come its all in our own hands

KEEP CALM!!!

Archived