onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Seasons over: What Next? Manager next season?

grebovale

Advert

It can’t be just a coincidence that once the protests and negativity from certain elements of the clubs “fans” began the standard of performances on the pitch plummeted. By a few on here’s admission they wanted failure on the pitch so that the current board would be in weaker position. For some of those same people to come on here trying to answer “who’s to blame”, well take a good look in the mirror, the blame for this season lays a lot closer to home.

UP THE VALE ===============

The protests started before Micky left, so it is coincidence. It isn't coincidence that the results have got worse since the board messed up the appointment of a new manager and didn't give him what he needed to do the job. Even Gannon himself said the board had broken promises.

So maybe you should look at your bosses.

Your charming pleasantries aside, I’ve had time to look at the bid and tbh I’ve cooled on the idea. To me it looks as though Simms role will be just a token seat on the board, he’d be the silent partner with Chaundry pulling the strings. So as I am against this man taking over from Vale I’m naturally against this new “joint” bid.

Banbell, as a Notts Forest fan why don't you go and spend your time on one of their sites and leave supporting Port Vale to Port Vale supporters. I don't give a toss if you're for or against MC and MS's bid, just as I don't give a toss if Notts Forest get in the playoffs or not and I wouldn't care to comment on the merits of who owns the club or is interested in buying it.

May I suggest that you show a bit of respect to Vale fans who are at this moment in time at the very ends of there tether after watching their club yet again fail in a **** poor league with a **** poor team an **** poor board who will not accept a life line from a business entrepreneur and life long Vale fan who wants to put more money in than any single current director.

Please just **** off that is all.

I was going to do this yesterday but I was to angry.Ok some may say the season aint over yet but for me after yesterdays performance it is...who does the blame lie with .protesters NO ,BB and the Board NO,Gannon NO ,Adams ? ,the PLAYERS definitely YES..... Adams had a bunch of average players when he came in and he installed self belief in themselves and made a strong bond with the players,They were never preity to watch but we new they would give 110% every match,so what happened,ADAMS left us,the players went into a sulk and never came out of it,Gannon came in and the players were not avin any off it ,Grew/the horse tried to shake them up but yet again nowts changed,the players have gone back to their preADAMS ways why? Because they are a bunch of average players in a league which they deserve to be in ..

To say that adams might be to blame and Gannon isn't... Your eyes must be painted on. Jesus wept

He's not a Notts Forest fan, it's a (rather ****) lie.

He is as he keeps going on about it, if he's a Notts Forest fan then IMHO he has no real right to comment about anything Port Vale.

If he comes out and tells us who he actually is then he has a right even though his opinion is absolute ********.

It's a WUM called Trentham_Valiant who used to post on here.

Same grammatical tendancies, same phrases, same attention-seeking posts.

Just ignore the prat.

I did question it before hand. Especially with thecharlatans being banned. Shame how some vale fans would rather wind up and aggravate fellow fans than be concerned about the future of their club.

I was actually in a club until 3 then me and my mate got a couple of the local woman back to my hotel (Holiday Inn on Carrow Road) until the very early hours ===============

I accept that getting woman back to your hotel is not something your away trips entail, well not unless a cash transaction on your part has to be made :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Liar!

Queen

=banbell;1485224]Your charming pleasantries aside, I’ve had time to look at the bid and tbh I’ve cooled on the idea. To me it looks as though Simms role will be just a token seat on the board, he’d be the silent partner with Chaundry pulling the strings. So as I am against this man taking over from Vale I’m naturally against this new “joint” bid.

You obviously don't take much interest in what is written on here, unless it's pro-board, if you had done you would have read that this will NOT be the case. But of course, you wouldn't want the truth to get in the way of all your **** stirring would you?? You are a **** of the highest order and do NOT have the interest of Port Vale at heart. How could you, being a Notts Forest fan. Everyone of the fans on this forum are passionate about the club and not for one moment would they support anyone unless they knew they could take the club forward which I believe Marks Sims and Mo Chaudry can and will do that is, of course, unless this board haven't killed it in the meantime!!!

:(:(:(:(

I was actually in a club until 3 then me and my mate got a couple of the local woman back to my hotel (Holiday Inn on Carrow Road) until the very early hours ===============

I accept that getting woman back to your hotel is not something your away trips entail, well not unless a cash transaction on your part has to be made :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

You are such a liar. A phone call was made to you that night and your son answered it, and said you weren't there at that moment in time but he would get you to call back shortly, the background noise was of a match going on on the t.v., which is why the phone call was made, it was the Norwich v Forest game. We were watching it in a bar in Torquay. Liar Liar bums on fire!!!!!!!

:razz::razz:

Archived