onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Seasons over: What Next? Manager next season?

grebovale

I was actually in a club until 3 then me and my mate got a couple of the local woman back to my hotel (Holiday Inn on Carrow Road) until the very early hours ===============

I accept that getting woman back to your hotel is not something your away trips entail, well not unless a cash transaction on your part has to be made :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

You are such a liar. A phone call was made to you that night and your son answered it, and said you weren't there at that moment in time but he would get you to call back shortly, the background noise was of a match going on on the t.v., which is why the phone call was made, it was the Norwich v Forest game. We were watching it in a bar in Torquay. Liar Liar bums on fire!!!!!!!

:razz::razz:

IF this isnt trentham_valiant then its one disturbed individual! Getting his son involved in a wind up, in which he pretends to be involved in some sort of orgy?

Advert

We had seperate rooms Andrew because unlike you we expect to get lucky at most away games ===============

Why would I need to get lucky at away games? And I definately dont have to make up pretend liaisons, using a young son as cover. Thats just weird!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Micky-Adams-faces-the-axe-if-Sheffield-United-are-relegated-article727350.html

Whilst my head tells me its over for this year i still have my fingers crossed we can pull 3 wins out of the blue. That said this article caught my eye.

So if he is sacked would he come back? Would we want him? Would Mo? God forbid if V2001 are still here would they and would Micky want to work for this shower again considering some of the stunts they pulled.

I for one would fetch him myself, as having seen the glory years the start of this season and the end of last made me enjoy Saturdays again.

Thoughts please

Adams won't come back under the current board, even if Sheff U sack him, which personally, I don't think they will.

He inherited the mess there. Granted he's not made a good job of it but I believe he will get 10 games in League One, with his own side, before they consider pulling the trigger.

Really?

I still believe if adams had a proper run club not sunday league standard plus a decent money for players he would of stayed not left for his boy hood club.

he was torn but I feel he didnt enjoy working under V2001 because of the way they used him as a shield, and this helped him make his mind up about jumping ship.

not many managers walk out of a club when they are 3rd and odds on promotion if not champions....

V2001 are the virus that has killed our club and season===

So, so wide off the mark with that one...

If he did come back they being in charge would be the only reason for him to do so.

you are deffo on a wind up,how can you be so pro board?so much so it seams at times you have got blinkers on and wont even debate any issue at hand,childish really

Archived