onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deafening Silence!!!

ArtyTheValiant

So, it's now Tues 19th April. 4 Matches to go!!! Will soon be a week after NLV's actions, those down the road have just got to a major final etc etc etc. So why the hell is there still no news (good or bad) coming out of Vale Park. Where are the Season Tickets sales stats (good or bad), where are the statements for the EGM's, board meetings etc......

Come on Robbie H, Tick flamin' Tock. Spread the news. What is happening??? When are things going to happen???? The longer you stay silent, the more fans you ARE DRIVING away, so what is going on???? Are you and Bratt being paid off to close the club on the sly (a question, not an accusation!!) so that there is only one major club in stoke on trent????

START TALKING Port Vale Football Club!!! ======

Advert

The board and pro-boarders are probably writing to the Sentinel as we speak, flicking through the phone directory for names to pick, inevitably it'll be an old duffer from Trentham who's known Bill for years, doesn't go to games any more but can vouch for everything he does - yawn!

I would love to see a refreshing open approach from our custodians and for them to now accept what they have been calling for all along, investment which upholds the 24.9% rule. I will not hold my breath and I fully expect this to drag on and on and on and on and on and on, until NLV call an GM that is.

So, it's now Tues 19th April. 4 Matches to go!!! Will soon be a week after NLV's actions, those down the road have just got to a major final etc etc etc. So why the hell is there still no news (good or bad) coming out of Vale Park. Where are the Season Tickets sales stats (good or bad), where are the statements for the EGM's, board meetings etc......

Come on Robbie H, Tick flamin' Tock. Spread the news. What is happening??? When are things going to happen???? The longer you stay silent, the more fans you ARE DRIVING away, so what is going on???? Are you and Bratt being paid off to close the club on the sly (a question, not an accusation!!) so that there is only one major club in stoke on trent????

START TALKING Port Vale Football Club!!! ======

My thoughts exactly. But, let's face it, the silence is not entirely unexpected.

Although I've defended the Sentinel and my fellow Journos in the past, they should be banging on the door for a response from Bratt & Co. A simple 'not available for comment' on the day the last offer was made is simply not good enough.

Dear All,

We are not done yet - still more to come if the Board do not respond or fail to accept. Plenty of ground to cover between now and the EGM. We still have more up our sleeve if needed...I see the phrase regularly appearing is TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK !!!!

Regrettably neither Mo, Mark nor I will be able to attend the home game this Saturday as we are all respectively away with our families on long standing pre-arranged short breaks. I will be in Malta. Mark is likewise away on holiday as I write.

Alas Mrs Beagle, Mrs Sims and Mrs Chaudry have sacrificed time with us all for many months now and thus Easter is a non-negotiable within our various homes !!!

We will however all be present for the final home game and we hope to get to the away games as well.

We will continue to monitor events from afar and the Board can be reassured that should they respond to the revised bid via Beswicks Solicitors that information will be relayed to us immediately.

Once again thank you all for your support. It really does make all the difference to us.

Regards

Dear All,

We are not done yet - still more to come if the Board do not respond or fail to accept. Plenty of ground to cover between now and the EGM. We still have more up our sleeve if needed...I see the phrase regularly appearing is TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK !!!!

Regrettably neither Mo, Mark nor I will be able to attend the home game this Saturday as we are all respectively away with our families on long standing pre-arranged short breaks. I will be in Malta. Mark is likewise away on holiday as I write.

Alas Mrs Beagle, Mrs Sims and Mrs Chaudry have sacrificed time with us all for many months now and thus Easter is a non-negotiable within our various homes !!!

We will however all be present for the final home game and we hope to get to the away games as well.

We will continue to monitor events from afar and the Board can be reassured that should they respond to the revised bid via Beswicks Solicitors that information will be relayed to us immediately.

Once again thank you all for your support. It really does make all the difference to us.

Regards

Keep up the good work LB.

On the subject of news, any developments when it comes to legal action against Mr Jackson for his derogatory comments about Mo to fans? I fear that legal action on several fronts will be the only way to shift this board.

Enjoy your break.Family always comes first.Just come back fighting LB.===

I agree and IF this board are still in then i will be spending a lot more time with my family next season.

In fact we have just got back from Cornwall,so i missed the Southend game and tbh i wasn't that bothered,i actually didn't miss it.I now realise that things shouldn't revolve around football all the time.

THANKYOU V2001 FOR SLOWLY KILLING MY LOVE OF FOOTBALL.

****ERS

My thoughts exactly. But, let's face it, the silence is not entirely unexpected.

Although I've defended the Sentinel and my fellow Journos in the past, they should be banging on the door for a response from Bratt & Co. A simple 'not available for comment' on the day the last offer was made is simply not good enough.

Were you originally from Biddulph Mart?

Saw you in the ticket office the other week, Mr F...complaining about the fact that you have to go the ticket office!

Yeah, its a pain in the neck. Typical Vale making it hard as possible to get in the ground. Even though its free for my six year old to get in you still have to get a ticket first - who thought that one up!!! Not as though we sell out every week and there is a shortage of seats!!!

Archived