onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale fans

davehartshill

Our away following is immense, never in doubt.

I cant wait for the Northampton away game my first in a month! a few or my mates from pompey are coming with me for a lads do in Northampton! including, pompey fans, a leeds fan, a plymouth fan, an aussie that supports aussie rules football and my old man 8 of us in total cant wait. Its our annual end of season cricket team do and ive managed to drag em to the vale and they cant wait to lose thier vale virginity!!!! BTW is northampton away all ticket??

Ta Alex

Advert

I don't think it's all ticket bud. You do have to buy tickets at a portacabin not pay on the gate.

Parking is an issue as Northampton Saints are also at home that day - don't forget is't a 2.00pm kick-off.

Yeah cheers pal, i did notice that on the northampton website, We're staying in town so will park up at the travel lodge!!!! then straight to the away watering hole!!! Aussies think they can drink! puft!

About 40-50 Vale fans jumping on him singing his infamous song!!! I'm pretty sure.he hated it and cringed at every word,

So if he clearly wants to put the rape case behind him why continue baiting him with it?

Is it coincidence that he gave a penalty away at Fleetwood whilst it was being sung, and he failed to pick up his man and cost us a goal against the Gills whilst it was being sung?

HE doesn't want to hear it guys!

About 40-50 Vale fans jumping on him singing his infamous song!!! I'm pretty sure.he hated it and cringed at every word,

So if he clearly wants to put the rape case behind him why continue baiting him with it?

Is it coincidence that he gave a penalty away at Fleetwood whilst it was being sung, and he failed to pick up his man and cost us a goal against the Gills whilst it was being sung?

HE doesn't want to hear it guys!

I'm sure if he didn't he would tell Micky and Micky would mention it.

Yeah cheers pal, i did notice that on the northampton website, We're staying in town so will park up at the travel lodge!!!! then straight to the away watering hole!!! Aussies think they can drink! puft!

Not sure that there is an away fans pub, it's very sparse around the ground and the pub on the retail park thing doesn't let vale fans in.

Best pub is The Malt Shovel but that'll be busy again with the egg chasers being at home.

Dave, if you had been at the scene of a rape. Not only being there but the police considered the evidence that you yourself commited rape to be strong enough to take you to court. If you then had all the stress and worry for months on end that you might be found guilty but then eventually you were then subsequently found not guilty would you really want to hear hundreds of fans singing about it?

M. Tideswell agrees "But my final praise this week must be reserved for Vale’s astounding away following – by far the best in the division – which is a much-underrated 12th man.

Thanks in no small part to them, the juggernaut rolls on."

From his blog. :yes:

M. Tideswell agrees "But my final praise this week must be reserved for Vale’s astounding away following – by far the best in the division – which is a much-underrated 12th man.

Thanks in no small part to them, the juggernaut rolls on."

From his blog. :yes:

Is that an addition to the catering..... juggernaut rolls?

Just bumpin this back up to the top.

Really decent noise and singing all around the ground. "Glad all over" got missed once - and I enjoyed that.

I truly feel that the vibe tonight has turned a corner. If we can recreate the "away" vibe back at the Wembley of the North, it will seriously help the players. Not a massive crowd - obvious reasons - but those that were there can be proud. Keep it up!

Archived