onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Williams- Dont call yaself a Vale fan

carl

Advert

TBH Robbie did the one thing for this club that the rest of the fans couldn't do. In effect his proxy got rid of the people that could have seen this club gone forever. I for one will be grateful to the bloke for getting rid of that cancer - thank god he used he power wisely.

excactly!!!

Robbie- years ago you were worth 80 million and i bet that 80 million has trebled or quadruppled now. Well done for success in your chosen profession BUT dont call yourself a Vale fan because youre NOT and that 250,000 was a drop in the ocean You could have saved the club from all this uncertainty and lack of finance.

Dont turn up at games pretending to have any kind of passion for the club because, frankly thats a crud of s***and yet you go and mingle with the stars at chelsea.

Any Vale fan on this website who smiles when Robbies name is mentioned I pity you. We are the biggest joke going in the football league because Robbie has well known connections to the club and all opposing fans laugh at us because we cant attract a buyer Its a f***** disgrace if I had 25% of what Robbie was worth I wouldd pitch in and contribute towards finishing that embarrasement of a stand- its a f****** disgrace after all these years.

And where are we now? Second in the old fourth division after gracing the second tier and nearly getting into the premiership. We Vale fans deserve better - dont pretend you are a Vale fan it simply defies believe that you can watch the club suffer and squirm financially when you could end it all tommorow. Its a DISGRACE

RANT OVER

Why aren't you slagging off the 2000 fans who came to the Gillingham game but not the D&R game? Can they call themselves true Vale fans?

Robbie could sort the financial mess out at vale! Why should he? He is miles away in America and he would be throwing money at something he's never going to see! Plus it would take a lot more than a few million to sort vale out! Plus everytime something went wrong he would be getting crap of all vale fans asking him to fly back to vale from USA to sort the problem out and waste more money! best solution would be a big cash donation robbie, if not I don't blame him!!!

I keep reading that Robbie is still living in the USA.

But I'm sure that after he got married he bought a mansion somewhere in Wiltshire and he now lives there.......... or did I dream it all.

Can somebody shed any light?

Unbelievable!The club is doing loads better on the pitch with 20 points already and people looking for the negatives again.Robbie has done his bit and also the club did well out of shirt sales after he posed in them at his concerts.He is a great supporter of local causes and long may that continue:clap: I'm waiting for someone to slag off another fan Phil Taylor next:doh:

None of us really know what Robbie has put into the Vale over the years, it could well be a substantial sum overall. What he wants to do with his money is his business. The real point here is that whoever buys The Vale seriously cannot expect a meaningful return on their investment, now or many years in the future. It has got to be a labour of love. Who knows what Robbie may get involved in when we do get bought out? He may want to help out in some capacity and is waiting to see, along with all Real Vale fans who is going to be our new owner. Hope he doesn't read all the threads on here or he, along with any other prospective investor, may get cold feet and think it's not worth the hassle! When we are eventually taken over the new owners will need all the support they can get, from supporters and businesses alike so anyone wanting to rant on here about who should or should not be involved in running our glorious Club should be careful so as not to scare away more investments. The Club will not survive on one person taking us over, he/she will need many other sources of income into the Club by way of advertising, sponsorship etc, etc.... to ensure our future stays bright and we can progress, hopefully up the Leagues and give the public a real smile on their faces as The Mighty Vale become, again a force in football.

Archived