onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Any spare tickets?

ValeMadrid87

Advert

And the self righteous brigade are out in force again. It's about time some people accept that not everyone can afford or want to pay £20 to watch a game of football. If its a season ticket that has already been paid for but isn't going to be used, the club actually lose nothing but may gain a new fan or some in ground income.. I didn't go last week as I couldn't afford, if I had a cheaper ticket I would of its as simple as that. I will be there today and looking forward to the game but not with parting with £20, so for a casual supporter the cost may just put them off.

And the self righteous brigade are out in force again. It's about time some people accept that not everyone can afford or want to pay £20 to watch a game of football. If its a season ticket that has already been paid for but isn't going to be used, the club actually lose nothing but may gain a new fan or some in ground income.. I didn't go last week as I couldn't afford, if I had a cheaper ticket I would of its as simple as that. I will be there today and looking forward to the game but not with parting with £20, so for a casual supporter the cost may just put them off.

Madrid did say he was doing his mate a favour AGAIN. So if had become a new fan he should ****ing pay like the rest of us do! The club needs money now more than ever. It's all good and well saying I cant pay £20 to get in, but he must be able to if he can afford to pay the discounted rate. I want to go on holiday but I can't afford it, so do you think Thomas Cook would accpet my offer of going at a discounted rate???

Still dosent make it right that he a 'casual supporter' should get in cheaper than everyone else. Pay full pice like everyone else or don't go. Fair enough if it's a one off, If so then why dosent Madrid pay for him but this is the second time in two weeks and looks like Madrid is just scrounging to get in cheaper himself

Madrid did say he was doing his mate a favour AGAIN. So if had become a new fan he should ****ing pay like the rest of us do! The club needs money now more than ever. It's all good and well saying I cant pay £20 to get in, but he must be able to if he can afford to pay the discounted rate. I want to go on holiday but I can't afford it, so do you think Thomas Cook would accpet my offer of going at a discounted rate???

No he didn't say he was doing the same friend a favour again, read his post again. Personally I would rather see people on seats not empty seats with season ticket stickers on them.

Still dosent make it right that he a 'casual supporter' should get in cheaper than everyone else. Pay full pice like everyone else or don't go. Fair enough if it's a one off, If so then why dosent Madrid pay for him but this is the second time in two weeks and looks like Madrid is just scrounging to get in cheaper himself

But he isn't getting in cheaper than anyone else, if its a season ticket he buys, the club has already been paid for it.

He probably does

However, if he isn't going to pay full price, PVFC are going to get nothing.

If, however, he gets a ticket that has already been paid for, he may spend a fiver a couple of drinks and a pie. That's a fiver that PVFC would not have got. The choice is the club either gets a fiver or nothing. It's not "There are plenty of tickets available, buy one" because that option was never on the table!

Would I ask for a cheap ticket? No, but I am a pretty big fan of the club. If a casual fan wants to go, who knows. Maybe they will get hooked and buy a season ticket. Maybe they will get hooked and go to every other home meeting. You never know, but the club only loses out in this scenario if the guy doesn't get a ticket.

If he is willing to buy a price ticket from them its hardly likely he will be spending anything in the ground.

Thanks for the replys,

The ticket is not for me, thanks for all of the rude comments above..

I have only missed two games this season and I even payed full price for pre-season games and away games, I'm sorry if my post has offended anybody, but again I can't force him to pay full price, and as my mates who I normally go with are not coming today as they are otherwise occupied, so I have asked a friend of he would like to come, but he said he was abit skint this weekend so I asked him if I can get a cheap ticket would you come and he said yes... So that's good as I'm not going to go on my own...

And I normally get a pie and a beer at half time so I'm sure my mate will also... Some of you need to get a grip, some people can't afford £20 each match, me included but I have tryed my best to be at every game and iv made sacrifices to go, I think it's sad how some of you have the audacity to sit there on your high horses and accuse people of basically being a tramp for not being able to pay £20 each game...

Such a sad thing to see coming from Vale fans... So I guess there are alot of fans that use other people's paid tickets each week, would you prefer them fans not to turn up and support the lads and give them our full support.. Be that extra man...

If I want to ask people that are not attending if there is tickets that are not being used for a certain match, then I will... Unless Admins ask me not too... Got a problem with that then make a complaint

Tell you what if you want to hire boomers suit off me for £15 you could get it for free,Now that is a idea I could have 5 suits made for hire them out each week, £75 tax free in my pocket, not bad that and I could listen to the match at home on the radio

Archived